Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3DS) - $22.27 @ Amazon (Prime eligible)

Probably a better idea to order from amazon than shark distributors at this point if you're concerned about getting the first print version. Backordered might turn into cancellations or no bonus goodies for some people.
Amazon could also just switch to shipping the non-first print and you wouldn't even know it before it got to you. You also wouldn't have much recourse for a return because the basic item page and description for amazon as the seller give no indication of being first print. You'd still be able to return it in that case but you'll have to pay shipping.

That's good to hear then for those of us who ordered.

Sorry you paid a bit more though, but hopefully you enjoying/ed the game. ;P

thats fine ill just return my retail one to gamestop if its not a limited edition.  considering spending 22$ is much better then 43 =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Sharks are completely out of stock now as it's been de-listed.

Glad I grabbed one before they ran out, and I got shipping confirmation earlier, so here's to the eternal 3 day wait to see if it is the version with soundtrack. :D

Looks like Sharks are completely out of stock now as it's been de-listed.

Glad I grabbed one before they ran out, and I got shipping confirmation earlier, so here's to the eternal 3 day wait to see if it is the version with soundtrack. :D
Glad it worked out for you, I thought about getting it but I don't really care about the CD, I can wait and hope it gets a little cheaper.

Tomorrow is the day. Email said GUARANTEED delivery by 17th. Let's hope this is true! That means 11:45am CST woohoo aka lunch break/UPS-man intercept lol 

Ordered when this deal came out and my estimated delivery is the 20th. Anyone the same thing? Hoping to get the first print also.

Got mine today from Hitgaming. It's the LE ^^

And yes dead deal, need to move to graveyard.

Got mine earlier.

vdxo.jpg

Huzzah! :3

I just got around to trying the demo... and I like it... at least enough that I think I'd play it (for at least a while). Too bad I missed the 22$ price point.

I got this from Best Buy for $17 with GCU and the coupon. Went in store and saw only one copy which was the LE, so I placed an in-store pickup order for it to get the extra online bonus. A LE for $17 credit? Yes please.

Hate to dig up a dead thread, but I got the first print ordering from Amazon on the 18th, so I guess there are maybe plenty of these still around.

(also the deal is dead for that price).. but it is at $24.52 now. I ordered it for $27.99.

Edit: anyone who bough EO4 new, does it come with a Club Nintendo voucher? I guess just the download version for 4

bread's done
Back