EU PSN - Free PS Minis: Breakquest, Canabalt, Velocity, Wizorb

wow! thanks alot for sharing! ive really been interested in wizorb. wish i could put these on my vita as well, but i dont know of any work around for american vita owners.

[quote name='SackManBoy']wow! thanks alot for sharing! ive really been interested in wizorb. wish i could put these on my vita as well, but i dont know of any work around for american vita owners.[/QUOTE]

The Vita itself is multi-region, but to switch accounts you need to reset the system. Basically, it's technically region free, but Sony made it as difficult as possible to actually use out-of-region stuff.

Unfortunately, Sony decided to encrypt each memory card to the PSN account it is used with, so unless you want to continually reformat your card, the only practical way to do it is to have a PS Vita memory card for every PSN account you have.

Still, the minis all work on the PS3 and PSP as well if you don't want to deal with the Vita's stupid region restrictions.

[quote name='gamingcity']The Vita itself is multi-region, but to switch accounts you need to reset the system. Basically, it's technically region free, but Sony made it as difficult as possible to actually use out-of-region stuff.

Unfortunately, Sony decided to encrypt each memory card to the PSN account it is used with, so unless you want to continually reformat your card, the only practical way to do it is to have a PS Vita memory card for every PSN account you have.

Still, the minis all work on the PS3 and PSP as well if you don't want to deal with the Vita's stupid region restrictions.[/QUOTE]

that actually may be worth getting a small memory card for. thanks alot for letting me know. when i see the free vita games for euro ps+ i sadly skip over thinking ill never get it to work. now i will make them rue the day they ever denied me a free game. heh

[quote name='SackManBoy']that actually may be worth getting a small memory card for. thanks alot for letting me know. when i see the free vita games for euro ps+ i sadly skip over thinking ill never get it to work. now i will make them rue the day they ever denied me a free game. heh[/QUOTE]

+1. I've gotten so many minis from the EU giveaways that the PS-EU FB has given out (six in total now), & if I get the other ones that are on the store right now, that'll add up to 9 or 10.

Damn.

[quote name='CGA86']Thanks for sharing,sad i got no longer valid code for breakfast[/QUOTE]

haha did you mean to type breakquest? if so ive got an extra code ill give ya! forgot i had it on my US account.

Yeah breakquest lol,i made new facebook account but still invalid code which you can try

breakquest
32EL-KENE-H7BF
velocity
PCET-HLNT-KHKP
canabalt
283P-TJNT-2QHT
wizorb
529F-56N5-B657

[quote name='CGA86']Yeah breakquest lol,i made new facebook account but still invalid code which you can try

breakquest
32EL-KENE-H7BF
velocity
PCET-HLNT-KHKP
canabalt
283P-TJNT-2QHT
wizorb
529F-56N5-B657[/QUOTE]

whoops, ignore my pm lol.

but yeah guys, this works jump on it! about to play my copy of wizorb that just installed!

There is a huge bug going on with this or it's just me. But I've attempted to redeem 4 of my codes, all invalid or already spent.... and the one time the code worked and then boom error, already spent. My guess is it's giving out the codes more then once and someone already redeemed it....

UPDATE: Tested my 2nd FB account and it worked. But I had to refresh the page a few times... and it seems when I do that the codes are all different. So Idk what is going on, but if the code doesn't work, clear your cookies and retry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone pm me an extra code for wizorb didn't work for me and don't have access to a pc so I can try again. Just for the record typing this on ps3 and the web browser is a piece of shit.

anybody else having troubles getting the codes for the 2, 3, and 4 to even show up? ive shared on FB, tweeted, and giving the info at the bottom of the screen, but that continue to say locked :/

is it just the website (sometimes the app will just display a blank screen inside of FB)

UPDATE: looks like the code I did get for 1 isnt even working (as stated by previous commenters)

UPDATE 2: looks like now I'm getting codes for all for now (including a different code for 1), but only code for 1 worked. codes received for 2, 3, 4 not valid :(

[quote name='dulmassquirrel']anybody else having troubles getting the codes for the 2, 3, and 4 to even show up? ive shared on FB, tweeted, and giving the info at the bottom of the screen, but that continue to say locked :/

is it just the website (sometimes the app will just display a blank screen inside of FB)

UPDATE: looks like the code I did get for 1 isnt even working (as stated by previous commenters)[/QUOTE]

I noticed they just are slow at showing. Click one time to unlock them, and wait few minutes, they should appear.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Thanks OP.

And to everyone saying their codes were "invalid": create an EU account and redeem them on there.[/QUOTE]

I got an invalid code on my Euro account. Some of the codes seem to be genuinely bad.

The last 2 games worked but the first one said invalid and the second said it had already been redeemed.

bread's done
Back