Evangelion 2.22 You Can [Not] Advance - Lightning Deal (Expired)

$12.49 (64% off), the price range I was hoping for. Now I just need Evangelion: 1.11 You Are Not Alone [Blu-ray] to drop to $8.99 again from $12.99. :3

These movies are so good. I have both. I can't believe they are taking so long for the next one. It kills me.

[quote name='b3b0p']These movies are so good. I have both. I can't believe they are taking so long for the next one. It kills me.[/QUOTE]

QFT!!!! Anybody knows when the last installment hits blu?

Well it won't hit theaters in Japan until Fall of 2012. If thats any indication of how long we must wait. =/

Parts 1 and 2 are out, parts 3 and 4 (Final) will be released at the same time in the Fall of 2012 in Japan.

Now it's up to $18.49, which is weird. Because Amazon is having sort of an unadvertised sale on Funimation DVD/blu-rays. Which included this for $14.99 before the lightning deal.

They still have some on sale, but it's mostly DVD S.A.V.E. sets. But it's decent to me to grab the Rumbling Hearts, Air & Bamboo Blade sets for a total of $43.

[quote name='Vash1306']Parts 1 and 2 are out, parts 3 and 4 (Final) will be released at the same time in the Fall of 2012 in Japan.[/QUOTE]

No, it's only Evangelion 3.0 that they've announced for a Fall 2012 release. Final hasn't been announced when it's release will happen. Most assume it'll be sometime in 2013.

[quote name='tangytangerine']
No, it's only Evangelion 3.0 that they've announced for a Fall 2012 release. Final hasn't been announced when it's release will happen. Most assume it'll be sometime in 2013.[/QUOTE]

It's on a 2 year per part schedule, but according to wiki since I last checked, 3+4 are releasing together. Not sure if true.

bread's done
Back