EVE Online

miah

CAG Veteran
Apologies in advance if there is already a thread somewhere, I couldn't find one.

Anybody here at CAG into EVE ? I just started playing again and don't really know anybody else on it. I've been mining and have a decent amount of SP trained and a few frigates at this point. My character name is "Gantz Graf", see you there.

I used to play EvE Online but kind of got sick with the end content somehow... But I heard their new expansion Trinity will change certain things so I might give it another round by the end of this year...

I've resubbed on a whim after overclocking my CPU and making a couple of adjustments for the FPS.

Waenn Ironstaff of Elite Storm Enterprise. So far my corp seems good, just can't wait to fully work on the ISK process.

Getting ISK is almost work, it depends on what you do really, but the variety of ways to earn cash is definitely interesting.

Oh, and if you're in Houston we're practically neighbors!

I admire this game and the universe. It's basically Second Life in space. Whether or not that's a good thing is up to you.

For me... it's mostly a bad thing. Gaming is escapism and I don't really want to feel like I'm working when I play games. You should check out Sins of a Solar Empire if you ever get that feeling. Sins scratches my space-whore itch pretty good.

How hard is it to pay the month's fee in in-game money?

I heard you can do that, and it piqued my interest. I have wanted to play this game for awhile, but I refuse to pay monthly for MMORPG's.

[quote name='darthbudge']How hard is it to pay the month's fee in in-game money?

I heard you can do that, and it piqued my interest. I have wanted to play this game for awhile, but I refuse to pay monthly for MMORPG's.[/quote]

Seems like the amount it costs varies depending on the economy. Looking at a few posts here:

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=channel&channelID=544711

...it looks like approx 175 million isk for 30 days. I am not sure how difficult it is to generate that kind of money at higher levels but supposedly it is not bad. As a newb though I have only generated a few million total in a few days.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Seems like the amount it costs varies depending on the economy. Looking at a few posts here:

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=channel&channelID=544711

...it looks like approx 175 million isk for 30 days. I am not sure how difficult it is to generate that kind of money at higher levels but supposedly it is not bad. As a newb though I have only generated a few million total in a few days.[/quote]

Yeah, maybe I will try out the Steam Demo of it and see how it goes.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, maybe I will try out the Steam Demo of it and see how it goes.[/quote]

Hit me up if you do. I don't have a ton of money but I could throw a little bit at you. My name on there is the same as here (spectre3353).

bread's done
Back