Ever miss a train or bus due to games?

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This has NEVER happened to me. I'm usaully quite aware. But I was playing an old SMS game on the go, when I realized I was missing my station.

LA Subway doors open for about 5 seconds.

I almost got in a car wreck when I was trying to play Wario Ware while at a stoplight. Same thing happened with a co-worker and FFTA. :lol:

Wario Ware sounds like the cause of some serious problems!

Only problem I had with it, was my feet fell aslepp on the toilet. Ohhhh, that tingling sensation!

[quote name='Ledhed']I almost got in a car wreck when I was trying to play Wario Ware while at a stoplight. Same thing happened with a co-worker and FFTA. :lol:[/quote]

Wait, people actually play Game Boys at stoplights?

I'm sorry, but that's just a completely stupid thing to do. People, please, I know we're all addicted to games, but KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD.

Back on topic, I've missed leaving my house in time to catch a bus I was originally planning to catch because I thought I could get one last round of various games in, but that's about it.

[quote name='el bobo']No, not yet, but I'm playing Halo now, and it is 6:20 AM. Bus comes in 10 minutes...[/quote]

Could have fooled me, looks like you're posting on CAG.

When FFT came out for the PS I was late to work a few times because I was trying to finish up battles that I had started before lunch. Good Times.

bread's done
Back