Ever see something and your like how did that happen....then it hits you

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Woke up this morning, eat some cinnamon toast crunch and toped off with some mountain dew. I go to turn my Alienware Laptop on (Keep in mind I have it HDMI video out to a 24" LED monitor. I havent restarted my computer in over a week, so I turn it on and the laptop screen is shattered (only can see the screen shattered when screen is on but since I always HDMI output to an external monitor. The Alienware Laptop is only 14 months old and cost $1,400 when I purchased from Dell/Alienware site.

Im like well this incident had to have happen within 7 days, because I would of noticed the screen during the last restart of week before. Then it hit me, me and my room mate got into a argument (aka she is my ex) about 5 days ago, and she threw a women shoe and hit the laptop dead on, but dident notice it because screen was off. Lesson dont roomate with your ex's.

When your taking a shit and blood comes out and then it hits you ... you're a fat slob that eats garbage and needs to make a change.

[quote name='GUNNM']When your taking a shit and blood comes out and then it hits you ... you're a fat slob that eats garbage and needs to make a change.[/QUOTE]

lol buddy you need help, Im honored a "CAG Tough Guy" stop in on my topic, its been a pleasure.

[quote name='keithp']Pics of your ex needed, and hopefully after the fight you stuck it in her pooper.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs a girlfriend...

[quote name='musha666']Someone needs a girlfriend...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I don't think his wife would allow it.

images

[quote name='Poor2More']Woke up this morning, eat some cinnamon toast crunch and toped off with some mountain dew.[/QUOTE]

Disgusting.

bread's done
Back