Everquest 2 Free to Play beta starts today

redline

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here's a link. Servers are supposed to be up at 9AM PDT. Anyone with a Sony Station account should be able to log in and play for free once it's up.

They will be down for some time. They went on then went back down once ppl logged on.

I remember when I decided to give the game a try years back and I was in my early to mid 20's and I crashed shortly after joining with one other guy to do some grinding. Well, I came back into the game and the jackass started bitching at me non-stop and then I found out later he was in the largest zerg guild on the server. So he decided to blacklist me and any party I tried to join seemed to of had at least one member and they'd always say "Whelp, it's so and so, either I leave or they do" but far less elegantly. Quit shortly there after since the game crashed a little too frequently for me.

I was reminded on why I hate people who who take MMOs way too seriously, even if that MMO has some exp loss on death.

[quote name='Draekon']I was reminded on why I hate people who who take MMOs way too seriously, even if that MMO has some exp loss on death.[/QUOTE]

Anyone that takes games that seriously needs to log off and live a little.

I can understand it if there was money knowingly involved between 2 or more parties.

bread's done
Back