Every bone Steven Seagal has broken

Holy crap.....Seagal has made a lot of direct to TV/DVD movies. I had never heard of the majority of movies those clips where from.

My dad and I were having a conversation about Steven Seagal and my dad mentioned how he could never take his run seriously. On a lark, I Google searched "Steven Seagal runs like a girl" and ran directly into the aforementioned video. We both busted up laughing on the first view.

His best movies are the ones where he wears the ugly Native American sportscoats.

Actually, I take that back. Executive Decision was his best movie because he dies in the first 15 minutes. Then claimed the movie was terrible because Kurt Russell was a bad action hero lead actor choice.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']His best movies are the ones where he wears the ugly Native American sportscoats.

Actually, I take that back. Executive Decision was his best movie because he dies in the first 15 minutes. Then claimed the movie was terrible because Kurt Russell was a bad action hero lead actor choice.[/QUOTE]
The long tan jacket he usually wears is actually bullet proof. I imagine if I spent that much money on a jacket I'd force myself to wear it all the time too.

There's a picture on this page of another bullet proof one he wears as well.
http://funcfash.com/2009/07/miguel-caballero-high-end-bullet-proof-fashion/

[quote name='crunchb3rry']His best movies are the ones where he wears the ugly Native American sportscoats.

Actually, I take that back. Executive Decision was his best movie because he dies in the first 15 minutes. Then claimed the movie was terrible because Kurt Russell was a bad action hero lead actor choice.[/QUOTE]

I loved that movie solely for the fact that Seagal eats it almost right away.

bread's done
Back