Every one friend me on myspace!!

lets All Make Fun Of Him For Jumping On A Bandwagon By Jumping Onto Another One!

[quote name='Magehart']Does everyones reply have to have the word fuck in it or quoted in it.

*stupid question of the day*[/QUOTE]

Because we live in the country with free speech, Alright red?

hahahaha

jesus christ, that is too good

and your typing is perfect so you cant claim you were drunk or high, hehe

seriously, get some real freinds and they will add you without you asking them

MySpace is evil. I hate the fact that if I want to stay in touch with several of my old friends, I have to do it through MySpace because they're freaking addicted to it. I'd much rather get a phone call or an e-mail than an impersonal MySpace bulletin. (Don't even get me started on all the "SeNd DiS bACk iF yOuZ mAi FrEnD!" spam crap I have to sort through...)

nigger.jpg

Why the fuck do you come on here to fucking ask people to fucking add you on Myspace, just fucking go to random people's profiles and fucking add them one by one and there you fucking go.

*not a rant, just wanted to say fuck*

[quote name='6669']I added you OP, but you never accepted. And I thought you wanted to be my friend :roll:[/QUOTE]

"I'd never meet anyone in real life that I met online."

:(

[quote name='6669']I added you OP, but you never accepted. And I thought you wanted to be my friend :roll:[/quote]

You were rejected. Now that's cold.

I'm just giving you a hard time......

[quote name='jPoD']"I'd never meet anyone in real life that I met online."

:([/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Yeah, I have that so no one will bother trying to meet up with me. Its a safety precaution, since people try it on my other MySpace all the time.

[quote name='Xevious']You were rejected. Now that's cold.

I'm just giving you a hard time......
[/QUOTE]
:cold:

;)

[quote name='6669']:rofl:
Yeah, I have that so no one will bother trying to meet up with me. Its a safety precaution, since people try it on my other MySpace all the time.

:cold:

;)[/QUOTE]

So you dont hate me? :)

[quote name='iheartmetal']evbury1 add me too!!!!!!! heres my link[/QUOTE]
Where's the link???????

[quote name='6669']Of course not, unless you're gonna give me a reason to ;)[/QUOTE]

oooooooh sounds enticing :)

sorry OP..bit pathetic..i like to keep my myspace limited to people i actually know..not some random people..thats just sad
good luck with that

oh yea, fuck

[quote name='evilmregg']I liked MySpace back when it was populated mostly by slutty emo girls. Now it's just sad.[/quote]

And you're telling me that isn't sad:roll: fuck

I'll have my 3D cartoon up on Myspace in early December. Actually Youtube will be the first place I will show it but Myspace is another possibility.

They do have a nasty legal notice stating that all images and films posted on Myspace will become royalty-free property of the Myspace/Fox corporation. I'm thinking of posting my cartoon with a watermark on it to solve this problem.

[quote name='Xevious']I'll have my 3D cartoon up on Myspace in early December. Actually Youtube will be the first place I will show it but Myspace is another possibility.

They do have a nasty legal notice stating that all images and films posted on Myspace will become royalty-free property of the Myspace/Fox corporation. I'm thinking of posting my cartoon with a watermark on it to solve this problem.[/QUOTE]

Except in the TOS they don't mention anything about that. In fact, it says quite the opposite.

[quote name='iheartmetal']ok listen, if i dont get 100 adds byt the end of today im going to off myself[/QUOTE]

YouTube it for me.

bread's done
Back