Every2Minutes Win a Xbox One Mt Dew/Doritos

Reno Takamiya

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://www.every2minutes.com/

No idea if someone posted about this. Wanted to share with other people though I actually purchased a 12 pack of game fuel and was wondering if anyone has tried putting in a code already. It's said it's a alphanumeric code though I can't tell where if it's on the can or the package. I've found a code on the bottom of the can but it's 11 characters.

Emailed Mountain Dew about it though. 

It is probably printed somewhere on the inside of the cardboard box.  I got one of the small bags of Doritos that had one of these codes, and it was actually printed INSIDE the bag this time.  I did have to shine a flashlight down in there to find where it was though.

Every can has a lot number on the bottom. 12 pack codes (if you bought one with this promotion on the box) are usually printed on the inside of the cardboard. Take the box apart and see if you have one.

Also, this doesn't go live until November 5th.

Every can has a lot number on the bottom. 12 pack codes (if you bought one with this promotion on the box) are usually printed on the inside of the cardboard. Take the box apart and see if you have one.

Also, this doesn't go live until November 5th.
So the lot number isn't the code? I'm just checking to make sure none of the codes are on the cans.

Also the only thing that doesn't go live until November 5th is the Nightly Auctions you can still put in your codes in and be entered to win a Xbox One.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a big bag of Doritos but can't find the code.  Once they are finished I will slice it open and see if its printed inside somewhere.

I bought a big bag of Doritos but can't find the code. Once they are finished I will slice it open and see if its printed inside somewhere.
The codes are deep in the heart of the Doritos bag, and almost impossible to see. Going to be a long couple of months of ripping open bags and hoping I can decipher the codes.

Thankfully the 20oz bottles are easy to find the codes. Looks like you can enter up to six a day for now, I've been getting about 3 per day except the weekend since I don't work weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back