Everybody Loves Raymond Giveaway - Win A Free 32" LCD TV!

Rockgamer

CAGiversary!
Saw this while browsing www.tvshowsondvd.com and thought I would share it here. Here's the link to the contest:

http://www.bighonchomedia.com/ELRBadge/?cid=el_tv

Grand prize is a 32" LCD TV with a DVD Player, and First Prize is Seasons 1-8 of Everybody Loves Raymond on DVD.

If you need help with the last part concerning the episodes, just click on the 'Need a Hint?' link and it will give you a list of all five episodes airing that week (it only ask for three, though, so I guess it doesn't matter which ones you choose).

Good luck everyone!

Shoot. I was typing in the second episode, and pressed "enter" instead of "tab".

I'm not sure if it entered me. I went back and typed in the third, and then entered.

Damnitt. I hope I'm entered properly.

I won!

I didn't win the Grand Prize, which would of been really nice to win. But I won Seasons 1 - 8, so that's awesome.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='yukine']I won!

I didn't win the Grand Prize, which would of been really nice to win. But I won Seasons 1 - 8, so that's awesome.

Thanks OP.[/quote]

Haha, that's awesome! Glad I could help someone out with my first thread here on CAG!

[quote name='yukine']I won!

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
w00t! Congrats!

bread's done
Back