Everyday Shooter PSP Review

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://psp.ign.com/articles/936/936247p1.html
If you missed the original version on the PS3 and you want a musically-inspired shooter to play on the road, Everyday Shooter is just fine. The port runs well and the controls -- while a bit awkward due to the loss of the two analog sticks -- function well enough because of Everyday Shooter's angular mechanics. I would still recommend the PS3 version over the PSP version, especially because playing on such a small screen can make seeing pixel-sized enemies a colossal chore, but the portable release is still worth the ten dollars.

Thanks for posting this. I was on the fence about getting this and this has gotten me off of it.

This game is incredible so far. I can only get to Song 5 though with 5 lives as the default. Does anyone have any tips for the different levels? I have Song 1 and Song 2 figured out pretty good - I usually get about 500 points on Song 1 and about 1000 points on Song 2 but after that my score drops dramatically...

It's worth $10. Every level seems impossible at first but once you figure it out you can get through them. I'm up to level 6 now with 6 lives unlocked. My high score is 2632.

[quote name='J7.']How many levels/replay value?[/quote]

If the psp version is the same as the ps3 one, there is 8 levels and quite of few unlocks when acquiring points on plays.

[quote name='J7.']How many levels/replay value?[/quote]

There are 8 levels but the replay value is almost infinite since you are basically going for the highest score possible. There are also some level specific challenges which switches things up - you play VERY different when going for points as opposed to trying to not die. The soundtrack is awesome (and this game is perfect for headphones) and the levels are wildly different.

if you check youtube you will see some of the gameplay and that explains how to get past some of the levels and shows how to do big chains.

bread's done
Back