everyone PANIC Facebook is down AHHHH

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:)

im going to be so freaking pissed if my cafe is burned to the ground by the time i can get back in

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck Facebook. Never had one and still going strong.

I'm even too lazy to create a dummy one so I can take advantage of Facebook-exclusive offers.

[quote name='PimpLimp']fuck Facebook. Never had one and still going strong.

I'm even too lazy to create a dummy one so I can take advantage of Facebook-exclusive offers.[/QUOTE]
^

[quote name='slidecage']seems its back... down for around hour ... stop the panic :)[/QUOTE]

Darn. I'm not that religious, but if Facebook was down permanently, that could change.

Facebook die? Yeah that would be excellent for me to keep in touch with my friends easily across the ocean. Brilliant. Emails are not good enough for a quick back and forth nor do I always want to skype. And if I do I can do it from Facebook.
It's cool if you don't use it but to think it is somehow cramping your lifestyle is dumb. I mean sure I'd just move on to Google + I guess but the point is that this social network service serves me in a very important way.

[quote name='jonetradaza']for so many reason facebook is helpful in terms of communication....[/QUOTE]
You may have heard of this new invention called the telephone. . .

For most things, I would agree you can just ignore it.

Facebook is integrated into a lot of things that make it a pain in the ass to do without Facebook.

But that's what fake Facebook accounts are for.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I don't get why you folks want Facebook to die? If you don't like it then ignore it and move on with your life. Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Why do I want it to die? Because it's incredibly annoying. Everywhere you go it's Faceook this, Facebook that, check us out on Facebook, log in with Facebook, like us on Facebook to (blank). I'm kind of sick of it to be honest. Plus, while I think it was a good idea originally, it's now just become one big shit hole of a site. I'm fairly convinced that just being on the site lowers your IQ.

I don't mean to sound like a douche though. I'm not actively out there bitching about Facebook. I just mean that it is going to die (no site lasts forever). And to be honest, I'll be happy when it does, even though a new site will just take over. I'll just have to put up with its annoyances until then. :lol:

Also Nifty_Shark, if you find that there's somebody on your friends list that doesn't warrant the 60 seconds it takes to send an email, or the 30 seconds it takes to send a text message, chances are you don't really care about them anyway. That's fine if you want to use Facebook, I'm not going to say you can't or shouldn't. But to say that Facebook is the only way you communicate with some people means either you don't care about communicating with them that much or society's standards for good communication have REALLY fallen down.

bread's done
Back