Everyone will post in this OTT, you turd. (and by turd I mean tclark89, not the IMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to keep the series going until my good friend ck64 posts his timeline thread. That should be a proper send off.

(Rashida Jones. :drool:)

not really, the fact that it has been confirmed now pretty much means we'll have within 24 hours and can play it off the boot disc or upgrade to 1.61 which I'm sure is going to actually be released on Halloween, but could be released early (since its complete) to go with the leak of MW2.

[quote name='Mojimbo']We need to keep the series going until my good friend ck64 posts his timeline thread. That should be a proper send off.

(Rashida Jones. :drool:)[/QUOTE]

I was really, really glad when I saw it got picked up for the full season.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I still really need to send in my 360 and get that shit repaired. It's been broken since August.[/QUOTE]
Mine was officially delivered to the 360 graveyard in TX today. My status changed to "repair in progress" on XBox.com. Now I just have to wait.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I still really need to send in my 360 and get that shit repaired. It's been broken since August.[/QUOTE]

Damn slacker

Is the boot disk all that big of a deal? I lost my homosexual black modder's number, and I don't know how to update myself. Actually, I have a lite-on anyways so it really doesn't matter.
________
I think I'm gonna ask for DJ Hero for my birthday. Some of those mixes sound really interesting.

working on the epic of LP.

here is our bro to set the stage of the tale.

thelpepic1.png

[quote name='Maklershed']What the hell? :lol:[/QUOTE]
"In the days of yore, the ancient sentinels of the CAG empire first descended upon the OTT. It was the year of the twin penguin gods, Poniros and Wubbiros, when an up and coming member of the council, CAG, first made the trek into OTT territory....

*dramatic fade out into flashback*

*sweep of epic mountainside village complete with blizzard* "

I guess it's finally time to buy a new hoodie. I've had my current one for 8-9 years and its finally getting to be too faded and too worn. :cry:x100

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back