Everything has Shipped

Resident Evil 6 - $2
Batman Arkham Origins (S) - $4
Dead Island - $1
The Walking Dead S1 (S) - $3
The Walking Dead S2 (S) - $3

Just to let everyone know something came up and  I will be going out of town. I will continue to update the lowball as much as possible.

Thanks for all the bids so far

:ps3:
-Last of Us b4mv $16
-Twisted Metal  b4mv  $2
-Ni No Kuni b4mv $7
-Tales of Xillia LE (S) b4mv  $24
-PlayStation All-Star Battle Royal (S) b4mv $5
-Batman Arkham Origins (S)  b4mv  $5

:ps2:
-Tales of Legendia  b4mv $4
- MegaMan X Collection   b4mv $6
- Atelier Iris 3 Grand Phantasm b4mv $4
- Magna Carta Tears of Blood  b4mv $4

$1 each on the following

PS3:

-PlayStation All-Star Battle Royal (S)

-Dark Souls

:bluray:

-The Walking Dead S1 (S)
-The Walking Dead S2 (S)

-The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 (missing DVD)
-The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 (missing DVD)

-Twisted Metal  $2
-Ni No Kuni $6
-Resident Evil 6 - $1

-PlayStation All-Star Battle Royal (S) - $1
-Metal Gear Solid 4 - $1
-Dark Souls - $1

-Dead Island - $1

-Max Payne - $1

-Assassins Creed III - $1

:bluray:

-The Walking Dead S1 (S)  $1
-The Walking Dead S2 (S)  $1

Just to let everyone know something came up and I will be going out of town. I will continue to update the lowball as much as possible.

Thanks for all the bids so far
A lot of you guys need to go to page 46, and look for this post. Everything bid on after that post has NOT been updated by the OP. A lot of these bids have already went higher.

pictures of "The Dark Knight Returns" blu rays?
Both dark knight returns bluray come in their original bluray cases and both movies have their slipcover too. Only thing missing is the dvd. As for posting pics I wont be able to at the moment.

UPDATED

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone that bids please check the previous posts to see if what your bidding on has a higher bid or not then the one you are placing.

I also want to apologize to everyone for the lack of updates. I'll try my best to keep the lowball updated as much as possible. 

Thanks for all the bids everyone!!!

claymore $10

whats shipping going to be for that ?
if you win just movies I'll do media mail much cheaper but if other things are won I'll do my best to ship it the most cost effect way so you won't have to pay to much for shipping.

I know you're updating on the move, so it's not a big deal, but just letting you know that you missed my bids on the Dark Knight Returns blurays but got my other bids. I think someone else may have bid on them too, so I think they were at $2 each.

Max, you may want to check through the thread. I know that my bid for RE0 is up to $9 after someone else put in another bid. I just don't want you to get some backlash because you missed a bid from someone.

bread's done
Back