Everything has Shipped

Alright I'm back in town and I'm going to go through every bid since the start of the lowball and fix anything I missed.

Thanks for all the bids so far everyone.

Updated

I fixed all bids I missed. Also if your name was next to an item you bid on, and your name is no longer next to said item it means someone else bid the same $ amount you bid but was missed by me.

I want to apologize for the lack of updates and all the bids I missed.

Lowball will be updated regularly until the end.

Thanks again for all the bids. This extra cash will  help pay the rent for my new place.

Now that I'm back home I might put a few more items into the Lowball

eh, what the hell. its to help out with rent and I know how bad that sucks

Essentials Collection Bishock/Borderlands/XCOM-$1

Metroid Prime CIB-$1

Evil Dead-$1

I assume the Evil Dead is the new remake version, correct?

eh, what the hell. its to help out with rent and I know how bad that sucks

Essentials Collection Bishock/Borderlands/XCOM-$1

Metroid Prime CIB-$1

Evil Dead-$1

I assume the Evil Dead is the new remake version, correct?
That's right its the evil dead remake. The steelbook is the one that was sold by Target

Please excuse my ignorance, but I am new to this

By amazon payment, does this mean an amazon giftcard is acceptable to pay with?
Amazon Payments is Amazon's equivalent to Paypal. It's the exact same thing as Paypal but the only time fees get taken out are when you withdraw the money and put it in your bank account. If you just spend it all on Amazon purchases then it's a fee-free Paypal.

Also...

Batman The Dark knight returns steelbook - $4

Amazon Payments is Amazon's equivalent to Paypal. It's the exact same thing as Paypal but the only time fees get taken out are when you withdraw the money and put it in your bank account. If you just spend it all on Amazon purchases then it's a fee-free Paypal.

Oh crap I've been doing it wrong this whole time lol. Thanks for the info!

UPDATED

Lowball will end tomorrow night. I'll be working the late shift tonight and tomorrow night.  So expect less updates from 4pm on. As for the time the lowball will end is once I get off of work tomorrow morning.  I get out at 1am.  So everyone will  still have time tobid on what they want until I get home.  It takes me about 25min to get home from work so your looking at the lowball to end sometime between 1am-1:40am CST. 

Again everyone thanks for all the bids.

The Evil Dead 3$

The Bourne Identity $3

The Bourne Ultimatum $3

The Bourned Supremacy $3

Batman: Arkham Origins $12

Essentials Collection $2

May be a dumb question, but I've never participated in a lowball until now. How does the feedback work with a lowball? One feedback per item won, or one feedback altogether? Or do we even leave feedback at all? TIA

May be a dumb question, but I've never participated in a lowball until now. How does the feedback work with a lowball? One feedback per item won, or one feedback altogether? Or do we even leave feedback at all? TIA
Definitely leave feedback. Just select the "buyer" option when leaving feedback. It's one feedback per transaction so no matter how much you buy, just leave feedback once.

bread's done
Back