Everything is gone!

[quote name='Brian9824']FYI Veronica Mars is a GREAT show and a steal at that price. I'm watching 2nd season now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

I never got around to watching it, but I need the cash... might as well let someone else enjoy it, ya know? I've got enough shows to watch as it is :lol: All I did was take off the shrinkwrap but never get around to the show.

Most of the boxsets are even cheaper than they are when they go on sale at the various B&M retailers!

[quote name='Milkyman']is veronica mars already gone? i dont see it on the ebay link[/QUOTE]

For some reason, Ebay is taking forever in updating my list... just give it another hour or so.

I listed the DVD sets almost immediately after the new PS2 games, and the sets still haven't shown up.

Leave me a note when you pay with Paypal, and I will refund $2 for shipping if you are a CAG... just leave your CAG name.

My bad too, Veronica Mars is actually $20 to start out with =/

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']Have the 360 games just not shown up as well? Either way, best of luck![/QUOTE]

I just put them up right now.

I'm listing prices right now for them in the OP, if you are interested in any I can send the direct link.

Someone just bought a game I listed 10 minutes ago, so no clue why the DVD's aren't up. Milky, are you interested in Veronica Mars for $20 (I mistakenly put it for $15 earlier...). I can put a direct link here or PM you it.

[quote name='Roufuss']I just put them up right now.

I'm listing prices right now for them in the OP, if you are interested in any I can send the direct link.

Someone just bought a game I listed 10 minutes ago, so no clue why the DVD's aren't up. Milky, are you interested in Veronica Mars for $20 (I mistakenly put it for $15 earlier...). I can put a direct link here or PM you it.[/QUOTE]

yah i'm definitely interested pm me the link!

[quote name='Milkyman']yah i'm definitely interested pm me the link![/QUOTE]

And done!

Veronica Mars is gone! Thanks Milkyman!

Holy cow, someone already bought Viva Pinata LE brand new for $40.. it wasn't even up 10 minutes!

Lowered the prices on all PS2 / DS / GBA / GC / PSP games!

Disgaea is a steal at only $26 after shipping, I'm beating Amazon and any other retailer by $4!!! AND I SHIP ON SATURDAY!!

Prices lowered on all my DVD sets AND 360 games!

Gears of War is $30! Tony Hawk Project 8 is only $28!!!

I've seen you CAG's jump on shittier deals, I'm beating ANYTHING the real stores can do, on both DVD's AND GAMES!!!!

Cmon, the boxsets are dirt cheap! My Name is Earl is only like $22 shipped with the CAG discount... I don't think you'll be seeing that deal in stores any time soon.

$22 shipped for Seinfeld seasons is right around what they cost after tax at a B&M when they go on sale too!

And cmon, Curb Your Enthuiasm and Everybody Hates Chris are absolute steals at these prices.

Lowered prices AGAIN on DVD box set's... please buy! I'm losing money at this point but this is more money than I had in the first place!!

Things are at 75% off of MSRP... you will NEVER see Curb Your Enthuiasm or Everybody Hates Chris at $9.99 in any retail store.

[quote name='Roufuss']I don't think so... but what are you interested in?[/quote]

Dunno, but those are hot prices. I notice you buy a lot of things in the weekly ad threads and thought I'd make sure you weren't putting up any more so I didn't miss anything.

[quote name='Trakan']Dunno, but those are hot prices. I notice you buy a lot of things in the weekly ad threads and thought I'd make sure you weren't putting up any more so I didn't miss anything.[/QUOTE]

I *did* buy a lot of things ;)

I'm mostly just clearing out excess shit... I bought too much, and I'm never gonna have time to watch half this shit. I'm not saving money when these things are just sitting there sealed, ya know?

I've got some brand new sealed DVD's I'm gonna start selling, some hot movies in there... any interest in those?

[quote name='Roufuss']I *did* buy a lot of things ;)

I'm mostly just clearing out excess shit... I bought too much, and I'm never gonna have time to watch half this shit. I'm not saving money when these things are just sitting there sealed, ya know?

I've got some brand new sealed DVD's I'm gonna start selling, some hot movies in there... any interest in those?[/QUOTE]

any chance you got garden state?

[quote name='yukine']If only that was Season 5 of Seinfeld![/QUOTE]

Surpringsly, the other season's sold a lot better... nobody wants Season 1 / 2 =/

Ebay is probably the worst place to sell DVD's, because the real stuff can't compete with the bootleg stuff at all.

But, alas, I need the money, and luckily I didn't pay much more than what I'm selling them for, even now.

Thanks Altimateone ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']Surpringsly, the other season's sold a lot better... nobody wants Season 1 / 2 =/

Ebay is probably the worst place to sell DVD's, because the real stuff can't compete with the bootleg stuff at all.

But, alas, I need the money, and luckily I didn't pay much more than what I'm selling them for, even now.

Thanks Altimateone ;)[/quote]

It's probably because everyone already has season one and two. At my Target, they have seasons 1 - 4 of the Simpsons on sale, and everything is gone except for the first one. :lol:

Im tempted to buy them both, 25 for two dvds isnt bad

or do i get 4 off for two dvds making it 22.98?

ether way how do I pay since you only charge 2 for additonal dvds

[quote name='TheOne06']Im tempted to buy them both, 25 for two dvds isnt bad

or do i get 4 off for two dvds making it 22.98?

ether way how do I pay since you only charge 2 for additonal dvds[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you!

bread's done
Back