Everything must go! masha's 3Week collection SALE.

Friday's top 10:

aaa9gf.jpg

It's about time UFO breaks into the top ten! YES! :bouncy:

2 hours before closing:

and last update on a top 10:
aa444ua.jpg

and remember: You have to have at least 99 posts here on CAG to enter! :roll:

I bet there is gonna be a bidding war soon!

I am surprised at how low some of the games are going for. I guess they will pick up in the hour before the auctions end.

Contest for this week is closed :bouncy:

There are some changes in this week listings. I had to split Atlus in two and few more . I'll update later.

i am guessing lunar eternal blue will be the highest bidded game

I bid on metal slug x but i doubt it holds up

edit oh the contest is closed? GL with all the auctions

UPDATED with the second week listings.

Here is how it went last week. Top 5:

1.Suikoden II $81.00
2.Earthbound $78.00
3.Lunar 2: $67.00
4-5.Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner $66.00
4-5.Bust A Groove $66.00

Nobody wins ... Rockman guessed it right, but didn't qualify. Sorry man.
First week priZe moves to a second week.

Thanks to everyone who bidded :bow:

Contest starts now.....

[quote name='blueweltall']Game Boy Advance SP NES EDITION[/QUOTE]

I saw your bites on Kingdom Hearts.

Thanks.

Looks like, from his feedback, he won't pay. I'll keep it for KH2 release :)

had to listen to nach ;)

[quote name='chakan']Suikoden III for the bump[/QUOTE]

THx

[quote name='yukine']I'm going to guess Samba De Amigo for this weeks contest. :D[/QUOTE]

hehe..I think that.....nevermind :lol:

i will guess the sealed aria of sorrow will get the most(tho really i think the maracas or the lunar 2 will probably get more but people already picked those)

edit: screw that, the sealed psone/lcd combo will get the most money. I didnt even see that the first time i checked.

AHHHH that's a PSone/lcd combo. I thought it was just a lcd........ Oh well i'll still dance with the ugly chick I came in with.

Contest for this week listings ends tomorrow Dec 10 at 3:00PM Pacific time.

Thanks everyone for bumps, bids and ( :bouncy: ):)bouncy: )

I got this today:

"Hi there, I'm the person from the United Kingdom who won the bidding for Two of your GBA Games...(Klonoa,Boktai) If you have in your possession more than One copy of each, Please will you kindly send me the most Perfect-Mint available?(I'm a Perfectionist!) Also, I'm currently placing bids for a number of your other Games...Please can you tell me if the following Playstation Game Instruction Booklets still retain their respective 'Registration Cards'?....Tales of Destiny 2, Vagrant Story, Grandia, Dragon Warrior VII, RPG Maker, FF-IX, Brave Fencer Musashi...And can you hear if the Metroid Prime or Ikaruga Game Discs may have worked themselves loose in their case's? When you describe the condition of your Games, do you always say if a Game Disc has any marks or scratches...can Games you describe as 'Mint' still have Imperfections to their Discs..?..or is 'Like New' better than Mint? Thanks in advance"

Can I hear them loose where? in their cases? Sure I do :puke: :puke:
How do I kill this one guys?! How can you deal with an idiot?! The MF did even pay for his last week auctions yet.

[quote name='masha']And can you hear if the Metroid Prime or Ikaruga Game Discs may have worked themselves loose in their case's?[/QUOTE]

Wow!! What a freak! Do people actually care if game discs are loose in factory sealed products? That shouldn't affect how much they go for. I don't think the discs can get scratched or damaged in their cases if they're loose, there's barely enough room for them breathe.

[quote name='serum79']Wow!! What a freak! Do people actually care if game discs are loose in factory sealed products? That shouldn't affect how much they go for. I don't think the discs can get scratched or damaged in their cases if they're loose, there's barely enough room for them breathe.[/QUOTE]

I just sent him another invoce and ignored this nonsense . If you are a Perfectionist You DO NOT collect used games. PERIOD!:no:

[quote name='serum79']Wow!! What a freak! Do people actually care if game discs are loose in factory sealed products? That shouldn't affect how much they go for. I don't think the discs can get scratched or damaged in their cases if they're loose, there's barely enough room for them breathe.[/QUOTE]

Actually they do get damaged. When I bough Shadow of the Colossus I didn't notice that the disc inside was loose. I only noticed at home when I finally opened it. And there was a nice pair of scratches on the disc. It wasn't anything major that would mess up the gameplay but it still pissed me off the I paid for an already semi damaged product.

I think that the guy is truly a perfectionist like he says, asking for the registration insert is way too much for any normal person. But I still think that you should just try and make him happy, after all you do want his money.

And I will put my guess on the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Samba De Amigo. I would bid on it in a second if I had the money, it looks like such an awesome game and I have heard great things about it as well.
[/font]

[quote name='dtarasev']Actually they do get damaged. When I bough Shadow of the Colossus I didn't notice that the disc inside was loose. I only noticed at home when I finally opened it. And there was a nice pair of scratches on the disc. It wasn't anything major that would mess up the gameplay but it still pissed me off the I paid for an already semi damaged product.[/QUOTE]

that really sucks!!
i have like one or two sealed PS1 games that have loose discs, i hope that they are ok in there.

[quote name='dtarasev']

I think that the guy is truly a perfectionist like he says, asking for the registration insert is way too much for any normal person. But I still think that you should just try and make him happy, after all you do want his money.

[/size][/font][/QUOTE]

I emailed him with unswers to all the questions he asked. I'm sooooo nice :booty:

[quote name='Sleepkyng']enter a contest?[/QUOTE]

Go ahead . :lol:

Contest for this week listing will be closed at 3PM Pacific time.

[quote name='blueweltall']Hmm I like MGS 2: Substance for the third week.[/QUOTE]

And it's skyrocketed with Fatal Frame!

SMT Nocturne set is doing very good too. I'm putting second one today. It's a busy Sunday night and Monday ahead( shipping and handling :bouncy: )

Ebay pulled one of mine Freeloader's auctions. I sold one with BIN ..hehe..

blue, I'm not done with listings yet. I still have a Never used DS and VP is up today.

[quote name='masha']And it's skyrocketed with Fatal Frame!

SMT Nocturne set is doing very good too. I'm putting second one today. It's a busy Sunday night and Monday ahead( shipping and handling :bouncy: )

Ebay pulled one of mine Freeloader's auctions. I sold one with BIN ..hehe..

blue, I'm not done with listings yet. I still have a Never used DS and VP is up today.[/QUOTE]

Than I'll take that metal gear guess back. ;)

[quote name='blueweltall']Than I'll take that metal gear guess back. ;)[/QUOTE]

I put most of the game on Saturday so it will give me time to pack them on Sunday.

I'll probably start contest on Tuesday night when I process all this.

I'm also curious how much Thousand arms will be sold today for :cool:

also... TO with guide is up, TO gba (sealed), Arc the lad (collection) Growlanser Delux box and all sealed Atlus games... :cry:

Suikoden III sealed is sold for $62 :bouncy:

[quote name='masha']I put most of the game on Saturday so it will give me time to pack them on Sunday.

I'll probably start contest on Tuesday night when I process all this.

I'm also curious how much Thousand arms will be sold today for :cool:

also... TO with guide is up, TO gba (sealed), Arc the lad (collection) Growlanser Delux box and all sealed Atlus games... :cry:

Suikoden III sealed is sold for $62 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Surprise of the day! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8239913385 :hot:

Sweet! I guess this will be an extra present for my nephew.

Holyshit at some of those prices. I should start ebaying around this time of year.

Damn - I was gonna contact the second place bidder and see if he wants my psone combo, but they look like some newbs I dont want to deal with

Dave

Shoot, I put Growlanser for 3 day auction?! WTF! Now I know why I got 20 questions in 6 hour period about it

....back to shipping and handling :lol:

[quote name='MightySlacker']WHAT THE fuck IS GOING ON WITH THAT GROWLANSER?

Perhaps news about WD is spreading already?

Dave[/QUOTE]

I placed it mistakenly in 3 day auction. I think that was the best "decision" I never made. There are nobody around and that girl from Canada really wants it for present. I don't think she will let it go.

P.S Blue Please PM me your address. Thanks.

bread's done
Back