Everything on Ebay.

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Im giving away a 48hr XBL:
GXXT2-39FVP-WM9H3-KW9KC-9XKVQ
Post if you use it so I dont disappoint anybody if it doesnt work.

Looking Now For Wii / 360 Games -

I will check lists :D

HAVE:

1600 MS Points (NEW - SEALED)

FYE CARD with $20.xx on it

Dilbert Complete Season DVD

My Name is Earl Season 1

Arrested Development Season 1

[quote name='Toaster Driver']i got it...25 shipped priority usps? pm me. i'm paypal verified and all that...ebay feedback is under name JeremiahASEC[/QUOTE]

Thats a fair price but I'm honestly only looking to pay a little less that that - possibly if somebody had a disc only copy or something along those lines. Plus shipping time isnt a factor for me as its not all that important when it gets here so FC is fine by me.

[quote name='joevan']Thats a fair price but I'm honestly only looking to pay a little less that that - possibly if somebody had a disc only copy or something along those lines. Plus shipping time isnt a factor for me as its not all that important when it gets here so FC is fine by me.[/quote]

You know, I really think $25 is the best you're going to do on that. It's still a fairly new game, and most people are charging at least $30. Mine's brand new and sealed, and I wouldn't let it go for less than $35.. But that's me. If I were you (and I'm not, so) I would take the offer and go with it, because I doubt you'll find a better deal anywhere on CAG for a month or so.

Joe... How's it goin man? Been a while.

I've been tempted to sell mine but with Mario Galaxy/Brawl on the horizon I would probably regret selling. Free bump nonetheless and I'll keep you in mind if I decide otherwise.

[quote name='Scarface7']Joe... How's it goin man? Been a while.

I've been tempted to sell mine but with Mario Galaxy/Brawl on the horizon I would probably regret selling. Free bump nonetheless and I'll keep you in mind if I decide otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Yea - I had a sudden move - job and school change and the crap that comes with it. Didnt even have internet for a month at my place. But things settled down so its good - how've you been?

[quote name='joevan']Yea - I had a sudden move - job and school change and the crap that comes with it. Didnt even have internet for a month at my place. But things settled down so its good - how've you been?[/quote] Sounds familiar. I have about a year left to graduate and can't wait. Decent job atm but it has me working 4-12 which blows for any kind of social life. Definitely looking for a new one.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Hey, make any decisions about the xbox yet? ;)[/QUOTE]

My bad - got busy with a paper - say, $50 + actual shipping costs - cables and 1 controller included.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']oblivion....

i might have to take you up on that instead... thats a great price[/QUOTE]

i think its pretty fair :D

Just looking to trade them since I dont need them. Thankfully they're not like a game that loses value over time. so cash - the best I'd do is like a buck or two off.

any interest in any of these 360 games for the live points?

Need for Speed: Most Wanted
MLB 2k7
Fusion Frenzy 2
Full Auto
NCAA Football 07
King Kong
Need for Speed: Carbon
Call of Duty 3
TMNT
Tetris Evolution

let me know if you are interested.

[quote name='forsho01']any interest in any of these 360 games for the live points?

Need for Speed: Most Wanted
MLB 2k7
Fusion Frenzy 2
Full Auto
NCAA Football 07
King Kong
Need for Speed: Carbon
Call of Duty 3
TMNT
Tetris Evolution

let me know if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the offer but not really interested!

[quote name='joevan']Just looking to trade them since I dont need them. Thankfully they're not like a game that loses value over time. so cash - the best I'd do is like a buck or two off.[/QUOTE] ^

bread's done
Back