Excel Saga Imperfect Collection $34.99 at Best Buy B&M

Ninguy

CAG Veteran
The DVDTalk anime column said that Best Buy had the Excel Saga Imperfect Collection for 35 bucks. That's a very good deal and I would like to know if anyone else has found this deal.

[quote name='Bezerker']YEp, been this price since around January. Was $24.50 after the 30% coupon.[/quote]
What coupon are you talking about?

There's a coupon for this? Also, I guess most online prices are different than in-store prices. It's almost 70 dollars online.

it was YMMV but some Best Buys were giving out an anime flyer/magazine that had a coupon in it for 30% off. It has since expired

The 30% coupon was in the Animerica magazine booklet specifically printed for Best Buy, and was available for free at BB.

Got this back at the fye anime sale, a fantastic anime put into an even better box set. Go get it if you love to laugh.

Just announced, a thinpak complete collection will be coming out in August.

Get the Imperfect Collection if you can find it. The thinpak collection is likely devoid of extras, and the box artwork is too hentai-like and mispresents the guts of the show.

Would anyone who's picked this up be willing to sell me the box? I've got the DVDs, I just want the friggin' box (preferably with that plastic info-band included.)

Anyone have a best buy who still has this boxset at that price? I'd be willing to buy it, or if anyone has the boxset they want to sell lemme know.

bread's done
Back