Exclusive Seinfeld Complete Series DVD Box Set- $199.99 (50% OFF)

evil_twin

CAGiversary!
Exclusive Seinfeld Series DVD Gift Box - $199.99 - 50% OFF

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665287449

Features:
The Complete Series is an old-embossed, smooth black gift set package to house all nine seasons, an exclusive Coffee Table Book and bonus disc:

Collectible packaging (Senso material, feels like leather)
32 DVD discs packed with full length episodes and bonus features (created in partnership with Jerry Seinfeld):
-Bloopers
-Featurettes
-Commentaries
-Interviews
-Sein-Imation
Exclusive "Coffee Table Book" as an unprecedented retrospective of the Seinfeld phenomenon. Leather-bound book features images and trivia from every episode.
Exclusive dedicated bonus DVD features an entire cast table read (May 2007).

The Bestest. Deal. Ever. was when it originally came out during the 2007 holidays for $279.99 and applied a 50% coupon at Barnes & Noble.

[quote name='Dr Cliff Huxtable']Best. Deal. Ever. If I had $200 laying around I would totally buy this. I love Seinfeld and every show is a pleasure to watch.[/quote]

[quote name='normalmode']The Bestest. Deal. Ever. was when it originally came out during the 2007 holidays for $279.99 and applied a 50% coupon at Barnes & Noble.[/quote]

how about the amazon dotd a couple months ago for $99.99? free shipping & no tax, thats when i got mine. best of the beatest. deal. ever.?

[quote name='Lethal04']how about the amazon dotd a couple months ago for $99.99? free shipping & no tax, thats when i got mine. best of the beatest. deal. ever.?[/QUOTE]

i call it a tie between you and normalmode, assuming he took advantage of the opportunity cost of getting it a year earlier and watched a considerable amount of the DVDs before your deal showed up.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Since Seinfeld is now broadcast in HD, are any CAGs going to wait for the eventual bluray release?[/QUOTE]

actually i was wondering about this too. anyone a BR release is probable?

Isn't this exclusive, with the coffee table? I can't find that at amazon, just the set. I for on think this is pretty cool - no way I have the money for it though. I say thanks OP!

bread's done
Back