Exclusive titles by retail chain

xycury

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I was just thinking about this and how annoying it is to get games that force rarity.

Just thinking about it... should we start up a simple list of retail chains and games and keep going?

Walmart:
Robo-Chibi Park Patrol :ds:

TRU:
Soul Bubbles :ds:

Gamestop:
Megaman starforce dragon :ds:
Tenchu: Dark Secret :ds:
The Tower :gba:

I know there are more... so lists abound! Thanks for the updates!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that Gamestop had one of the new Tenchu games as an exclusive, (DS or 360 I'm not sure). Either way, no one cared.

This isnt really new. TRU has The Tower (GBA) as an exclusive

Gamestop: Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery
another game I cant think of right now

thanks for the updates guys.

I have heard of the megaman one, but not the Tenchu before.

I wonder if CC or BB had any, or even Target...

Wasn't there a Drill Dozer game exclusive to some chain?

The Settlers was also a GameStop exclusive. As was USA Today Crossword Challenge - although I'm 99% sure I just saw a copy of Crossword Challenge in a clearance bin at Sears this past weekend, so maybe Destineer is trying to unload some unwanted inventory.

For a while Best Buy sold some imports like Jump Ultimate Stars, but I wouldn't necessarily call them a "Best Buy Exclusive".

[quote name='EvyLou']The Settlers was also a GameStop exclusive. As was USA Today Crossword Challenge - although I'm 99% sure I just saw a copy of Crossword Challenge in a clearance bin at Sears this past weekend, so maybe Destineer is trying to unload some unwanted inventory.

For a while Best Buy sold some imports like Jump Ultimate Stars, but I wouldn't necessarily call them a "Best Buy Exclusive".[/QUOTE]

Frys also sold those import games

Gamestop:
Chulip :ps2:
Impossible Mission :ds:

Target:
Enchanted: Once Upon Andalusia :gba: (GBA version only)
High School Musical: Livin' The Dream :gba: (GBA version only)

TRU:
Bratz: Babyz :gba:

TRU exclusive Source here: http://www.dawdle.com/product.php/b...exclusive-game-boy-advance-785138322421-001bb

Target exlusives source here: http://gameboy.about.com/b/2007/12/...a-and-high-school-musical-livin-the-dream.htm

FYI OP: the title is Chibi-Robo, not Robo-Chibi.

617xsDRiEBL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Excellent game, I bought it cheap on eBay from a Canadian seller and was even able to avoid the Wal-Mart branding on the front cover.

Oh, and if you really want to go there in this thread:

TRU:
Spongebob Squarepants Limited Edition GBA SP console
SpongeBobGBASP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
depending on how technical you want to be, chibi-robo ds was also sold at the nintendo world store in nyc because it's a first party game... so it's *mostly* a walmart exclusive, but not entirely.

super fruit fall for ds was also gamestop exclusive.

and even though gamestop claims it, usa today crosswords for ds is NOT an exclusive. i've seen it at both frys and best buy.

bread's done
Back