Excuse me, OTT? Do you mind if I make you dance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']I liked it better before the prince sounded like that $$$$$$ from Uncharted and looked like DonnieFoxDarko.[/QUOTE]

Is Prince cleaning houses now?

[quote name='Eviltude']I wish you would have told me. $20 LBP would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

I bought it for $60. It was on sale for $39.95 for Cyber Monday, and since I bought it last week they credited me back $20.04

So I got it for $40, not $60. Still good!

[quote name='lilboo']I bought it for $60. It was on sale for $39.95 for Cyber Monday, and since I bought it last week they credited me back $20.04

So I got it for $40, not $60. Still good![/QUOTE]

Oh, well nvm then. Good for you :D.

[quote name='zewone']Your credit card was declined.[/quote]

If that were the case I wouldn't have been pissed. I knew what I was getting into when I attempted to purchase it. I have the avaiable credit limit to get it...just Dell decided to fuck with me. I tried calling them but their hold time is long as fuck...just shot out a long ass email...I'll see what happens, though I'm doubtful...if they don't fix it...I'm done with Dell for good.

[quote name='DarthPuma']One of my friends today was telling me about how awesome his trip was after taking 15 bynadril. He saw spiders and shit coming out of his t.v..

Why the fuck do people do stuff like that? Doesn't sound fun at all. I get weed, and even like the pain pills and xanex and shit that calms you down, but I don't get why someone would want to see fucking spiders coming out of their television.[/quote]Its all in your head. You can see spiders come out of your TV when you're sober... you just have to use your imagination.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm done with Dell for good.[/quote]I like when people say that because you really know they're not. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I like when people say that because you really know they're not. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Boycott Circuit City for Speedy!

I just saw a bumper sticker that said "My gamer fragged your honor student". It was on a pretty nice volvo wagon...

Plus: Out of my immobilizing brace, able to start weight-bearing physical therapy.

Not plus: I was expecting to be walking after 6 weeks. Wheelchair at Disney World, here I come!

Sigh.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Boycott Circuit City for Speedy![/QUOTE]
That was the stupidest shit ever.

I still don't get the massive boner people have for Speedy.

[quote name='Rocko']Plus: Out of my immobilizing brace, able to start weight-bearing physical therapy.

Not plus: I was expecting to be walking after 6 weeks. Wheelchair at Disney World, here I come!

Sigh.[/QUOTE]

?!
What happened??

Oh oh oh, my L4D finally came!

I need a few days to play and know what I'm doing, then I'll play with summa'yall :cool:

I am awful at FPS. :bouncy:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you always send the minimum in, Linkin? I tried that once with my emergency credit card and the shit just never went down. :whistle2:|[/quote]

I used to back in the day...I always pay more than minimum.

I have a ____ton of EGM, Game Informer, and Nintendo power from years past. Should I throw them away or preserve em for some sort of history?

:shock: I can't believe I still have the FF7 Preview mag from Gamepro.

[quote name='lilboo']Oh oh oh, my L4D finally came!

I need a few days to play and know what I'm doing, then I'll play with summa'yall :cool:

I am awful at FPS. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

PC, console, or both? Struggle with the dual analogs in console FPSs due to years of Goldeneye. Which I also sucked at....

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I have a ____ton of EGM, Game Informer, and Nintendo power from years past. Should I throw them away or preserve em for some sort of history?

:shock: I can't believe I still have the FF7 Preview mag from Gamepro.[/QUOTE]

If you have the room, keep them, but realize that it probably won't be worth anything except to gaming freaks. So people like us.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Early ads, of course. To benefit the customer. Like when the cagcast talked about some early leaked games.[/QUOTE]
Well, yeah, but I don't see that as such an amazing act that everyone acts like he's some kind of god.

[quote name='lilboo']?!
What happened??[/QUOTE]
Like 4 or 5 months ago I dislocated my kneecap just standing, then it happened again like a month later, was still giving me trouble 7 weeks ago, so 6 weeks ago I went in to get it scoped and found that my tendon of the left side (left knee) was tight, pulling my kneecap. So they alleviated the pressure, and then found that at some point I had broken cartiledge (medial femoral condyle) so they had to lay my knee open (as opposed to the scheduled arthroscopic surgery) and anchor it back in place.

Marcus Fenix sure looks different

cov_146_lres.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']I sooo can't wait:

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200812/N08.1201.1525.24193.htm

(thanks for the link dallow :wave:)

I really think 2009 will be the year of the PS3 for me. Killzone 2, GoW3, and Uncharted 2. I don't really see anything too exciting for the 360 on the horizon.[/quote]
Not really interested in any of the three you mentioned. Only upcoming game that comes to mind that I might check out is Heavy Rain.

I think I'm ready to get off the zune train. Carrying this bitch in the pocket sucks. Any recommendations on MP3 players? I need something with at least 30 gigs of space and the cheaper the better. I'd like to be able to sell my zune and only pay like 50 bucks out of pocket for it. I can probably only get like 80-100 max for the zune so my budget is like 150.

I'd like a touch but even the 16 gig is way too expensive, even after the ebay cashback. If I could snag a refurb for like 150 after cb I would, but that's not happening.

The ipod classics look real nice. Small, high capacity, and right in my price range.

[quote name='Mojimbo']darthbudge, link StinkinLinkin to an eBay BIN auction of your TV already.[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120331604901

If you are interested Linkin, that is the TV I got. Despite other people shitting on it, I love the TV and it looks great.

It is $593 after cashback, and if you might have a 10% off coupon in your my ebay you can use to knock off like another $80.

[quote name='munch']budgebundy, did you ever send that stuff?[/quote]

Yep, I said that earlier. It went out today.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Marcus Fenix sure looks different
[/quote]

Wow, he looks so much better now.

[quote name='dcfox']Not really interested in any of the three you mentioned. Only upcoming game that comes to mind that I might check out is Heavy Rain.[/quote]

That seems like it might be interesting but I 100% guarantee you that it will not live up to it's promises/expectations/hype. There's just no way. Some Peter Molyneux type dude is in charge of the PR for it.

[quote name='darthbudge']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120331604901

If you are interested Linkin, that is the TV I got. Despite other people shitting on it, I love the TV and it looks great.

It is $593 after cashback, and if you might have a 10% off coupon in your my ebay you can use to knock off like another $80.

Yep, I said that earlier. It went out today.

Wow, he looks so much better now.[/quote]

Thanks Budge...my next HDTV is going to be 1080p though, otherwise I see no point in upgrading at the moment.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I recommend an iPod classic. They look real nice, small, high capacity, and I think they might be right in your price range.[/QUOTE]

Do you have one? How is battery life? That's one of the things I HATE about my zune.

Touches used to be like 235 refurbished on fleabay, but I can't find any now.

What kind of T.V. do you have lp?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do you have one? How is battery life? That's one of the things I HATE about my zune.

Touches used to be like 235 refurbished on fleabay, but I can't find any now.

What kind of T.V. do you have lp?[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whee: my company is on a rampage blocking sites...we just lost Youtube...hope CAG is not next :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

If it is try going to specific forums like the off topic or deals forum.

The firewall where I workblocks the main page and /forums. But it doean't block the individual forum topics. And from theer I can then go back and get to the main page.

[quote name='Maklershed']That seems like it might be interesting but I 100% guarantee you that it will not live up to it's promises/expectations/hype. There's just no way. Some Peter Molyneux type dude is in charge of the PR for it.[/quote]
I have absolutely no expectations for that game. Indigo Prophecy was interesting but the game itself was ultimately garbage. From the trailer they put out, it looks like it'll be the same with Heavy Rain but it'll be interesting to see how it turns out anyways.

*unsubscribes to finger pointing thread*

ahhhhh

[quote name='dcfox']I have absolutely no expectations for that game. [/quote]

How could you not? I've heard nothing but the most fantastical hype for it. How it's going to be the most graphically beautiful game ever created, how it utilizes some new face/mocap technology, how the story is so open ended that its basically like making decisions in a real world, etc.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks Budge...my next HDTV is going to be 1080p though, otherwise I see no point in upgrading at the moment.[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PANASONIC-4...14&_trkparms=72:1234|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1308

That is basically, the new 1080p version of my TV. You can look on AVS forums and see all the good reviews of it.

It would be $789 after cashback, and again, if you have that coupon you could get another $98 off the price.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What kind of T.V. do you have lp?[/quote]

32" Samsung Slimfit HDTV...it's a Tube and it suffers from overscan which irritates me when I'm playing games...great TV just not great for gaming since radars and scores get blocked :whistle2:|...plus the thing weighs a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back