Exorcist complete anthology Blu Ray - $28.79 at Amazon.

On the one hand, it annoys me to all hell that they're forcing me to buy The Exorcist again to get the other movies.  On the other, Exorcist III on blu-ray!  Finally!  At least the price is pretty reasonable for the number of movies in the set.

On the one hand, it annoys me to all hell that they're forcing me to buy The Exorcist again to get the other movies. On the other, Exorcist III on blu-ray! Finally! At least the price is pretty reasonable for the number of movies in the set.
They are releasing them individually as well, with Dominion being the exception, it seems. http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_n_format_browse-bi_mrr_2?rh=n%3A2625373011%2Ck%3Aexorcist%2Cp_n_format_browse-bin%3A2650305011&keywords=exorcist&ie=UTF8&qid=1407728206&rnid=2650303011

If you want a couple of them, then the anthology's the better deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oddly, there's no listing for a separate release of Dominion, which I honestly thought was a better movie than Exorcist: The Beginning.  So maybe it's only available with the set?  For the price, I'll just get the set and possibly just sell off my separate copy of The Exorcist.

bread's done
Back