ExpertZone Users: Xbox One games $19.99 - $29.99

poker360

Banned
For retail employees, Expertzone has some great deals on a few xbox one games currently. To have an expertzone account, you must be verified through your employer.

Dead Rising 3 - EXPERT $19.99, Veteran $23.99, Associate $29.99

Ryse - EXPERT $19.99, Veteran $23.99, Associate $29.99

Forza 5 - EXPERT $19.99, Veteran $23.99, Associate $29.99

Zoo Tycoon - EXPERT $19.99, Veteran $23.99, Associate $29.99

Yesterday I managed to get 2x $25 Xbox Giftcards for half price, being veteran, as well, although i don't currently see them as a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that an actual headset though? It said head promo, 25 dollars for the headset which is odd since theynhave it for 28.99 normally for fewer points.
the pictures for some the items on expert zone are kind of off sometimes. if they can offer Forza horizon 2 for free I'm sure they can give the headset for free as well Since expert price is 28.99. If not it was only points I have enough to give it a shot at least

My points were low since i lost a bunch a week prior to the new version.
I did buy 2 copies of horizon 2 for the xb1 for me and my cousin so i cant wait. Luckily they only cost 500 points and 17.99. I remember the games be higher before before like 22 to 27 bucks.

Now if they add 50 dollar gift cards i the points only, that would be great...and i would get as many as i could. I think i reached my limit since i never see them anymore

Was that an actual headset though? It said head promo, 25 dollars for the headset which is odd since theynhave it for 28.99 normally for fewer points.

I was tempted to get alan wake but i already have the game. I might get ot if its still there in the upcoming weeks. It said each week would get new deals. Hopefully dead rising apocalypse edition makes it. That way i dont have to buy the season pass.
That $4 or whatever discount on a headset was for completing a course back in the Summer or so that marked it down to 25.

Just a heads up...

"For a limited time, you can find items in the Rewards section for points only, with no additional fees. The items will be updated on a weekly basis with new rewards added on Wednesdays until December 31, 2014 and are only available while supplies last, limited to one of each item of the week per eligible ExpertZone user."

Ugh, WTF Microsoft? Total dick move to loyal retail employees. Six and a half years of training, POOF.
I don't think it was Microsoft's doing. Walmart doesn't like to allow their employees to get any kind of beneficial gain outside of work. It goes the same for some other retail loyalty websites too -- Walmart is fucking bullshit.

It really comes from some employees bitching about the retail program. Chances are some walmart person bitched about doing the test and not getting payed. My sony rep told me about that 5 years ago. He said that there was a chance that target wouldn't be doing RLS anymore and thatnhe would let me know when he finds out. A month later he told me about a target person bitching about ot to their manager about why do they have to take the quiz if they arent getting paid to do so. He then mention how every once in a while there is someone from every chain bitching. They're either regular folks selling games who dont care about the discounts and dont know its not a requirement, its a suggestion... then there are people who just like gaming the system and were probably trying to get paid for some bs.

Why complain about that. Getting heavily discounted games. 

If I was smart I would have bought a bunch of stuff, and resold it. O well. It was worth it for the 2 years of free XBL.

Points Only is up again. Most notable is Dance Central 3 (360), 3 Month Gold and Sunset Overdrive (4000pts). 

Thanks for posting. I checked earlier this morning and there was nothing up. I dont even have a One and i'll grab Sunset Overdrive.

That sucks, because I've been looking for SO and they don't even have it at a standard discount.

Also I bought DR3 from BBY for $20, but it's on RZ for $15 now.  Sadness forever.  

Sorry about all the acronyms.

So they updated the Points Only section today. The one noteworthy standout was Sunset Overdrive - FREE by using 4000 points. I have a copy and that would've cleared out half of my points, so I passed on it

I don't mind missing the free sale, because I lump that in with a contest/luck of the draw, but I would appreciate being able to order at the discounted rate! HURRY UP MSOFT YOU'RE MAKING ME SAD

Points Only is up again. Most notable is Dance Central 3 (360), 3 Month Gold and Sunset Overdrive (4000pts).
I didn't see those two earlier. Maybe it's because I bought two copies of Sunset Overdrive and flipped the second copy making my copy free. Oh well, can't believe I missed out on Dance Central 3 as well...

[quote name="victimsofadown" post="12296898" timestamp="1417638859"]That sucks, because I've been looking for SO and they don't even have it at a standard discount.

Also I bought DR3 from BBY for $20, but it's on RZ for $15 now. Sadness forever.

Sorry about all the acronyms.[/quote]
I just traded in my vanilla copy of DR3 for $7 and I'll pick up this one for $15. All DLC for $8 isn't bad.

I scored sunset, dance, wireless controller and 3 month live card. All free. I hope they put KI and the stereo headset which I missed last time.

I scored sunset, dance, wireless controller and 3 month live card. All free. I hope they put KI and the stereo headset which I missed last time.
AHHH! Can't believe I missed those three items. I don't really need another controller, but for free I'll take it. Lol, which color was it?

Wow, thats a first. This is like the 3rd or 4th time sunset overdrive has been up on the rewards to purchase, like once every week. (Not including the points only version)

Yeah i got dr3 at bestbuy.com on thursday morning. Will have my expert status back on Monday, and will pick up Sunset overdrive.

What sucks...i orswred a game i think yesterday or thursday and i got it today but im still waiting on my games from last weekends sale.

I had forza in my cart and then it said item no longer available. fuck. Oh well at least I got Sunset Overdrive last week.

You should see the comments on the EZ facebook page. So much rage in there.

bread's done
Back