[Expired] Age of Empires III Complete Edition (GFW) for 10 Microsoft Points

Hawaiian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Today only you can get "Age of Empires III - Complete Edition" (includes both Add-Ons: "The Asian Dynasties" & "The War Chiefs") on Games for Windows for just 10 Microsoft Points or 0.10$!

Original Price: 39.99$ - You Save 39.89$.

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Games/AgeofEmpiresIII/

Immerse yourself in the award-winning strategy experience. Get three epic Age of Empires III games in one monumental collection for only a dime. Add it to your games collection today!

Promotion available from 2:00 AM PT – 10:00 PM PT, November 21st

Last edited by a moderator:
wow... thats a crazy deal... I'm not a RTS fan... but for 10 cents I'll fart around on Age Of Empires III

mmm... looks like they had deals all week that I missed out on....

Just a quick correction for you Hawaiian.

This game is Games for Windows(GFW), NOT Games for Windows Live(GFWL). No achievements. Just thought I would point that out.

Am I an idiot...I can't find the Serial key to input. Where is that supplied? I didn't pay 10 cents for the ability to download the game and not own it, did i?

[quote name='Frank784']Am I an idiot...I can't find the Serial key to input. Where is that supplied? I didn't pay 10 cents for the ability to download the game and not own it, did i?[/QUOTE] Look at "Games I own" or something similar and it should be under game details.

Just so you know, the BioShock deal is no longer, but the BioShock 2 deal is still going. I picked this up. Can't go wrong for 10 points.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Just a quick correction for you Hawaiian.

This game is Games for Windows(GFW), NOT Games for Windows Live(GFWL). No achievements. Just thought I would point that out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out, I corrected the OP.

Note: The Daily Deal has ended, both "BioShock" and "Age of Empires III: Complete Edition" deals have expired. "BioShock 2" deal is still available.

AGE OF EMPIRES SALES INFORMATION: Due to the overwhelming success of the Age of Empires III sale, we temporarily ran out of keys to unlock the game during the sale. If you purchased the game during the sales period, you will get a key in the next week. When new keys are added to the system you will be auto-assigned a key. There is no need to call support or take any other action from your end. We will post information on the forums and on the website when the keys are available and the next time you click 'View Game Keys' for the game you should be assigned one.

You will need to have the Games for Windows Marketplace client installed.

Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy your game.

I think is funny they ran out of keys. This has happened to me before on Steam when I bought a game during a sale. If you followed the forum topic about this on the GFW site. One of the team members said they actually added a lot more keys to the database before the sale and then said everyone in the office was joking that they had way too many keys then were needed. Then they ran out of keys. I bet everyone in the office was laughing about that.

Just bought it Sunday for 10 msp ... awesome deal although i missed the Bioshock one but already have it on consoles anyway. Download is taking awhile for 2.5 gb though. It seems they're trying to compete with Steam, Gamersgate, and other Digital game download services with deals like this which is a win win for us. :p

You won't get a e-mail.... load the Games For Windows Marketplace.... click on the Downloads section... Click on AoE III... Click view CD Game Keys...

[quote name='AmyGrrl']You won't get a e-mail.... load the Games For Windows Marketplace.... click on the Downloads section... Click on AoE III... Click view CD Game Keys...[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

bread's done
Back