[Expired] Buy 3 E3 games from Future Shop - Get $60 Off

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/category/id/PCE3Gamespreorder.aspx

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

$40 for any AAA game you want this year is a pretty amazing deal! Hop on it before they decide that this deal is too good to be true and take it down.

I already ordered COD: MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and Gears of War 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'll have to cancel my BioShock Infinite pre-order from BB.
Not sure how they're going to calculate the prices when they ship out though
It shows the regular price beside the items but -$100 in savings. if I had to guess I would think -$20 on each item when it ships
Worst case though I return it all for a full refund so no loss.

Sad that ME3 isn't on there, I guess that one will have to be from BB, whenever they fix the glitch on their website for that one.

[quote name='Talus']Ack .. Mass Effect 3 pre-orders sold out?[/QUOTE]

was not on the website at all last night, might be update

Man, I'm not sure what to do. I have a bunch of individual pre-orders through Best Buy that give me $10 off plus a $10 card. Should I cancel those orders and just go through Futureshop?

It says that the limit is 5 titles per customer. Are we able to do two orders of 5 titles each?

Pre-ordered:

-Battlefield 3 (360)
-Halo CE: Anniversary (360)
-Batman: Arkham City (360)
-Gears of War 3 (360)
-Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)

Saved me $112! Amazing deal!! Thanks for 411! :]

[quote name='Mikass']Man, I'm not sure what to do. I have a bunch of individual pre-orders through Best Buy that give me $10 off plus a $10 card. Should I cancel those orders and just go through Futureshop?

It says that the limit is 5 titles per customer. Are we able to do two orders of 5 titles each?[/QUOTE]

I did multiple orders. Definitely more than 5 titles.

[quote name='Talus']I did multiple orders. Definitely more than 5 titles.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I put in 2 orders of 5 games each. I'm waiting on them fixing Mass Effect 3. Hopefully they do so I can order a couple more games along with that.

Now to figure out if I want to cancel my Best Buy orders. I'll probably wait till its closer to release dates to figure that out.

anyone else having problems placing order (FS)? says my credit card has expired when I hit submit but it is clearly not ? (i just placed a order at BB and it was accepted)

[quote name='JamesX']anyone else having problems placing order (FS)? says my credit card has expired when I hit submit but it is clearly not ? (i just placed a order at BB and it was accepted)[/QUOTE]

I know if your card expires before the release date, they won't allow you to preorder with that card. I had to use my wife's and I'll change it when I get my new card in the mail.

[quote name='Mikass']I know if your card expires before the release date, they won't allow you to preorder with that card. I had to use my wife's and I'll change it when I get my new card in the mail.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that makes sense now!! :D

decisions, decisions... what version will be the better ps3 or 360 for all these pre-orders? some are no brainers because of extra content or special features but some may be for technical reasons which are impossible to determine now.

And a new feature like cross platform between the Ps3 and the upcoming PSVITA may tip the balance for me but only a few games have been mentioned so far as far as I know and none on the preorder list at FS.

I am on the fence with titles like Battlefield, Assassin's Creed, Rage, Modern Warfare, Tomb Raider.

Batman - will keep at BB because of the crazy price at FS and there is not 360 version listed.

[quote name='JamesX']decisions, decisions... what version will be the better ps3 or 360 for all these pre-orders? some are no brainers because of extra content or special features but some may be for technical reasons which are impossible to determine now.

And a new feature like cross platform between the Ps3 and the upcoming PSVITA may tip the balance for me but only a few games have been mentioned so far as far as I know and none on the preorder list at FS.

I am on the fence with titles like Battlefield, Assassin's Creed, Rage, Modern Warfare, Tomb Raider.

Batman - will keep at BB because of the crazy price at FS and there is not 360 version listed.[/QUOTE]

Battlefield 3 and Rage are must-buys for any FPS fan.

Assassin's Creed Revelations will be $19.99 a few months after release anyway.

Uncharted 3 and Skyrim will probably be getting GotY editions, so this deal is only great! on them if you can get all the DLC for the $20 you'll save. :)

Batman's a good preorder though... and that Mass Effect 3 Limited Edition if it qualifies. Hmm... decisions.

here are few updates from E3:
the Ps3 version of Battlefield will included BF 1943
the Xbox version of ME3 will included kinect voice support to give squad commands
the Ps3 version of Bioshock will include original Bioshock game plus move support

I usually go MP shooters on the 360 so unless something big is annouced for BF and COD I will be ordering those shooters on my 360.

I read on here that you can put in a fake expiration date and then update it when you get your new credit card.

I'm a little hesitant to put so many games into one order because of the fact that I may decide not to get one of the games and that could affect the whole order and the discount. I guess the smart thing in that situation would be to let them ship the game and then return it to the store.

Hey what the hell, Batman is $69.99? That throws off my plans.

Ordered BF3, NHL 12, Bioshock Infinite, and Gears 3. Would have ordered Mass Effect 3, but it's sold out

For people wondering how they would split up the pricing of the games, once you complete the order it lists them all at $39.99 each.

I was going to get 2 orders of 3 games each but with Batman being $70 I changed to one order of 5 games. I just noticed that they're listed as 5 separate shipments so they will definitely ship individually. This was a great deal!!

[quote name='TOLeafs']Ordered BF3, NHL 12, Bioshock Infinite, and Gears 3. Would have ordered Mass Effect 3, but it's sold out[/QUOTE]

Never have understood how a pre-order can be sold out.

Dang, just realized I can't pre-order Batman Arkham City because it's $69.99 which means we'll get it for $50 still.

get it at bestbuy then for 50 and $10 reward zone
on the fence for these games tomb raider overstrike saint rows 3 rage skyrim
check out overstrike its hilarious but you maybe right that it might get a price drop too

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']get it at bestbuy then for 50 and $10 reward zone
on the fence for these games tomb raider overstrike saint rows 3 rage skyrim[/QUOTE]

Skyrim only if you're an Oblivion fan, I personally can't stand the games. Tomb Raider will be in the bargain bin soon after release, overstrike never heard of, Rage I would say yes. I was on the fence too but I'm going to pre-order it. You can always return it after anyway. Saints Row 3... imo nah.

[quote name='justins76']anyone having an issue with the postal code while trying to make an account?[/QUOTE]

Me, but then I realized that it's a Canadian site. Will this work in the U.S.?

[quote name='azngtlman']Me, but then I realized that it's a Canadian site. Will this work in the U.S.?[/QUOTE]

No, Futureshop is Canadian only.

Several of these games are a gamble but I can't pass up the option to get em for $40. They haven't even shown gameplay footage of Overstrike as far as I know.

Awesome deal, there are 3 games there that I was going to get for sure anyway so I might as well preorder and save. (Bioshock, Arkham City, Assassin's Creed).

Looks like Futureshop added more games in and reduced some 70 dollar games to 60 dollars.
Still no Zelda or Resistance 3 for me though =(

I'm still hoping they add Dead Island. If they do I might have to put together another order, but I already ordered 5. Did anyone have success doing 2 orders under the same account?

i only want gears 3 and batman...which is the same price ordering from best buy (sadly the extra 800pts no longer seems to stack there).

if they add aliens: colonial marines, future shop will get my money.

[quote name='mkrowe']I'm still hoping they add Dead Island. If they do I might have to put together another order, but I already ordered 5. Did anyone have success doing 2 orders under the same account?[/QUOTE]

I have two seperate orders of 3 games, totalling 6 games and they went through fine.

Just because you were able to complete two seperate orders does not mean the order will 'go through'...FS still has the ability to cancel any orders. I suggest you make one order with the games you REALLY want, and a second order of games you want not as badly.

I had 3 order of 3 games yesterday, but cancel them in favour 2 order of 5 games with changes of console version.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']What's the benefit of doing an order of 5?[/QUOTE]

So it goes like this

Order 1 game = $10 off the game,
Order 2 games = $15 dollar off both games (total of $30)
Order 3 games = $20 dollar off all three games (total of $60)
Order 4 games = $20 dollar off all four games (total of $80)
Order 5 games = $20 dollar off all five games (total of $100).

So if you wanted 5 games on the list only, then making one order can give you the maximum $20 dollar off... if you have six games, then it's better to make two orders and get the $20 dollars off. Just to maximize the discount.

If I add RAGE (PC), Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC), Max Payne 3 (PC), Diablo III (PC), or Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC) I get the following error in my cart:
One or more of the promotions for which you previously qualified is no longer valid for this order due to promotion expiration. Please review your order below. (0143)
EDIT: It seems to let me check out, anyway. Weird.

[quote name='trippingmartian']If I add RAGE (PC), Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC), Max Payne 3 (PC), Diablo III (PC), or Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC) I get the following error in my cart:

EDIT: It seems to let me check out, anyway. Weird.[/QUOTE]

Anyone encounters that just refresh the cart.

Anyone know if more games are going to be added? I have a few more I want to preorder but I would rather wait and see if they put up a some new titles.

[quote name='Mikass']Anyone know if more games are going to be added? I have a few more I want to preorder but I would rather wait and see if they put up a some new titles.[/QUOTE]

Who knows? They added a couple over the past days, but the sale ends on Thursday so I doubt it.

I'm getting at least 3...Uncharted 3, Rage and Gears 3.
Uncharted and Gears are no brainers, they are *almost* guaranteed to be amazing games. Rage looks ridiculously pretty, and I love and trust id.
Other games I want are on there, but I want to be cautious. Deus Ex looks great but I'm skeptical.

Wow, I actually had trouble deciding which games to pre-order.

I ended up doing 1 order with ME3, BF3, Saints Row 3, Skyrim and AC: Revelations.

It's kind of sad that I didn't pre-order any new IPs, but at least I feel safe knowing that I'm going to get solid games with these pre-orders

They just updated the Nintendo page with a bunch of 3DS games, not sure if they are going to qualify or not seeing the 49.99 starting point.

Well I finally tweaked my pre-orders and made two orders, 3 games a piece;

Uncharted 3
Mass Effect 3
Halo 4

CoD:MW3
Bioshock Infinite
Gears of War 3

Can't be $45.19 shipped for each game!

bread's done
Back