[Expired] Buy 3 E3 games from Future Shop - Get $60 Off

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/category/id/PCE3Gamespreorder.aspx

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

$40 for any AAA game you want this year is a pretty amazing deal! Hop on it before they decide that this deal is too good to be true and take it down.

I already ordered COD: MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and Gears of War 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']They normally ship games on release date at the earliest, I wouldn't expect it to ship til tomorrow. You can't really trust what they tell you by email, they are incompetent and tell you crap that makes no sense. It could very well ship tomorrow. I would be more concerned myself but FS is just my backup copy, getting the CE from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Most of my games have shipped the day before launch. I just got a shipping email for UC3.

I just got my shipping email notice as well! I can't wait to play this.

I need a good single player campaign. BF3 was slightly disappointing as in it was a complete rip off of MW. Haha.

I had one of the games I ordered from this deal ship the day before release, all the rest have shipped later. Usually they will say the game is on back order or out of stock, and then it ends up shipping a day or two later, which I think is pretty bad for games that were pre-ordered six months ago. If they are having problems with stock getting to their warehouse on time, maybe they should be looking into it and fixing the problem.

I hope my uncharted 3 gets shipped today, but don't have much faith in that.

[quote name='darkandlong']Most of my games have shipped the day before launch. I just got a shipping email for UC3.[/QUOTE]
That's been very rare in my experience. I think FS did it once and Amazon did it once.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']That's been very rare in my experience. I think FS did it once and Amazon did it once.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much the same with me. I've only had ONE game ship on Friday but that was a stupid Sunday Nintendo release. Mine tend to usually ship the release date or the day after.

I got the shipping email notice for my copy of Uncharted a few hours ago too. I hope it actually gets delivered to tomorrow as just can't wait to play it.
My copy of Gears got here on release day but Rage was a day or maybe 2 late. Can't complain considering the price though I guess.

NOOOO wheres my shipping notice for uncharted 3 :( man i finally signed up for that magical sticker for purolator so it will come through mail... unfortunately it hasnt gotten to me yet...

[quote name='ChetOverdrive']I got the shipping email notice for my copy of Uncharted a few hours ago too. I hope it actually gets delivered to tomorrow as just can't wait to play it.
My copy of Gears got here on release day but Rage was a day or maybe 2 late. Can't complain considering the price though I guess.[/QUOTE]
Best Buy shipped Rage to me on the Monday.

Damn, you guys are lucky that already got Uncharted 3 shipped... I've been watching my email all day hoping to get billing/shipment notice.. I'm really excited for this game

Mine says in stock and I just noticed they charged me for it. I'm gonna be selling this copy on Kijiji so if anyone in Toronto wants to pick it up for cost let me know. Not trying to make a profit, I got the CE from Amazon.

[quote name='CACG']Does Uncharted 3 say out of stock on anyone else's pre-order?[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 is out of stock for me as well according to the FS site. Dammit!! =/

yep, oos on my pre-order as well, but if past orders are any indication, it will ship in another day or two. This is the third game this has happened with. Still haven't been able to get a straight answer as to why this is happening.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Uncharted 3 says In Stock for me, but here it is, Tuesday morning and still no shipping notice.[/QUOTE]

Yup, same situation for me. Both of my orders for UC3 are 'In Stock' but have yet to ship.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Glad I'm not the only one who's order hasn't shipped. I still have 12% left to finish in Batman AC anyway.[/QUOTE]

So true, PZ .. I think I'm currently sitting at 12% completion in Arkham City, with a whopping 88% to go. I still haven't finished Resistance 3 or any other game I've picked up since September with the exception of Dead Island. It makes me think I should just stop purchasing games for a while. :roll:

I don't know why you guys are getting super upset and calling customer service, they almost ALWAYS ship the afternoon of release date like I said before. It's normal. If my order status said out of stock then I would be concerned.

If my games were shipping on release day that would be great, but they are shipping a day or two after release day, which is crazy for something pre-ordered 6 months ago. The fact that it says OOS on the order page leads me to believe it is a problem with them receiving stock on release day at their warehouses that they ship online orders from.

I posted a message in the FS forums asking for some info on why this keeps happening. At first I got the standard "This is a CS issue, take it up with them" but then they said they would escalate this thread and see if there are any answers.

So, we'll see what happens. Even if my Uncharted ships today I want to know what is going on with these orders.

*update* They just posted that all orders were received and would be shipped tomorrow at the latest. Something I already assumed, but they still haven't answered why this is happening.

My UC3 was sent today so it will be here tomorrow morning. I would love release date arrival but the next day is not too bad. I know Canada doesn't have the same kind of shipping infrastructure that the USA has

I wouldn't be so mad about Uncharted 3 if they sent out the shipments for everyone's copy on the same day. But, the fact that they send out certain people's copies the day before release, and others a day or 2 after.. it just doesn't make sense. And why are some people showing "Out of Stock" while others have already had theirs shipped? Every single FS in my province has stock in store according to the website, but the warehouse has nothing..

I wonder if they send out the orders in order of chronology, or if they send out games to the people who paid full price first? It seems like the latter is more likely..

The same thing happened with Battlefield 3, lots of people pre-ordered for full price long after my E3 order, and they got it first thing in the morning on release day, and I got no explanation as to why my copy was late.

Also, I'm -still- waiting for my NHL 12 steelbook that was promised to me about a dozen times by various customer service people. They told me by phone that it was shipped, they told me by email it was shipped, but I haven't gotten shit. It's been nearly 2 months.

PS: Did anyone get a Steelbook with their BF3 E3 pre-order? I know it's not likely

Edit: Just got an email with my Uncharted 3 DLC code, but still no billing or shipment update :( jeez..

Just got an email from FS, Ak47 pre-order bonus that I wasn't aware of. I got some other 3 item bonus from Amazon too but they aren't really worth anything since they're just early unlocks.

Noooooo it's shipping via Purolator! I gave the delivery man my form to request a "leave it at the door" sticker and I never got anything back. I never seem to hear them at the door even tho my bell is working and I'm keeping an ear out. Don't want to go down to their depot. Can't do anything about it now. I'll leave a note to knock if there's no answer.

I guess with Uncharted 3 FS didn't screw us over on pre-order bonuses. At least that's something.

Weird. I got UC3 as part of this deal too, got my shipping notice, and got the pre-order code email (in french). I just got an email from Best Buy with another preorder code, but I didnt preorder it from BB, maybe something stuck in their system from a previous pre-order cancellation. Nice bug in their system, if it is one.

[quote name='musdy']Shit my credit card is over the limit. What happens now??[/QUOTE]

They'll keep trying to bill you for a week I think, then they'll cancel the order. You can also change the payment option if you have another card or payment option

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Noooooo it's shipping via Purolator! I gave the delivery man my form to request a "leave it at the door" sticker and I never got anything back. I never seem to hear them at the door even tho my bell is working and I'm keeping an ear out. Don't want to go down to their depot. Can't do anything about it now. I'll leave a note to knock if there's no answer.[/QUOTE]

A story like that reminds me of this comic:

http://xkcd.com/921/

For people afraid to return E3 games to the store for fear of screwing up the remaining order, I just listed Uncharted 3 on Kijiji in Toronto and got a buyer within 5 minutes, and 7 more after a couple hours. I listed at $50. I'm gonna have to do the same for Saints Row 3, hope I get an equally quick response with that one.

Haha look at this respsonse I just got:

hello my offer is $30 if your ok for my big son

Checked the mail today. Nothing. Broken heart. Then Porto go and lose in the Champions League. This day couldn't get any worse.

Email response as to why it's out of stock..

"There was a delay in receiving stock from the supplier if Uncharted 3. These have since arrived and are being readied for shipping on November 2, 2011."

That's such BS... They aren't even going to bother shipping them today, even though they have them.. I'll probably have to wait until Monday to get it now. They had no problem supplying all of their stores with plenty of copies copies to sell on day one at $59.99, but people who pre-ordered have to wait..? What is the point of a pre-order? I just don't understand..

Every single order I've placed with Future Shop has been screw ups and headaches..

[quote name='CACG']Email response as to why it's out of stock..

"There was a delay in receiving stock from the supplier if Uncharted 3. These have since arrived and are being readied for shipping on November 2, 2011."

That's such BS... They aren't even going to bother shipping them today, even though they have them.. I'll probably have to wait until Monday to get it now. They had no problem supplying all of their stores with plenty of copies copies to sell on day one at $59.99, but people who pre-ordered have to wait..? What is the point of a pre-order? I just don't understand..

Every single order I've placed with Future Shop has been screw ups and headaches..[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that BestBuy/FutureShop don't seem to understand how a pre-order works.

They ship to stores before the people that actually pre-ordered the game.

[quote name='JaredFrost']I've noticed that BestBuy/FutureShop don't seem to understand how a pre-order works.

They ship to stores before the people that actually pre-ordered the game.[/QUOTE]

This. I ended buying my copy from a physical Future Shop store (where there were plenty of copies) and I will be bringing this one back on that receipt to return. Ironic that I had to buy a regular copy of a game I had pre-ordered from the store at which I had pre-ordered in order to be able to play the game on the day of it's release.

As part of this deal I have Mass Effect 3 pre-ordered as well, I'm willing to put up with this BS to save 20 bucks, however it will also be the last game I pre-order from FS. I think their marketing department should have a word with their customer service department. What's the point in going to all this money and trouble to promote a service when it only furthers to teach everyone never to use said service again.

It feels kinda like since we didn't pay full price they're treating us as lesser customers. They're the ones who offered the deal and now its like they hold it against us. Not all the time, this Uncharted order went perfect for me.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It feels kinda like since we didn't pay full price they're treating us as lesser customers. They're the ones who offered the deal and now its like they hold it against us. Not all the time, this Uncharted order went perfect for me.[/QUOTE]

As someone pointed out earlier...they have us locked in at a price below their cost so why should they care if we are happy or not. They probably rather you cancel the order and be pissed off in the short-term only to come back later for sale prices or to trade in your games. I hope they do another sale but, by the looks of how things are going I doubt we will see this next June.

I think a lot of us would just accept things without an argument if they had a clear-cut policy instead of implementing it in such a way that feels like a "punishment".

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It feels kinda like since we didn't pay full price they're treating us as lesser customers. They're the ones who offered the deal and now its like they hold it against us. Not all the time, this Uncharted order went perfect for me.[/QUOTE]

This might be the case now, but I've pre-ordered online from them before, at full price, and it was the same thing, I waited 2 weeks after release of Mass Effect 2 before I received my copy. and I had pre-ordered it like 8 months in advance.

For those who are pissed about Purolator, I found their form online to request a door sticker that tells them to just leave packages. I printed it out to give to the delivery guy when he shows up. I already submitted one of these a few months ago and never got anything, maybe I will this time.

Just received my Uncharted and got a buyer lined up for $50, keeping the CE instead of this one.

okay so no uncharted shipped out yet, and still says OOS on the order. I called CS and they gave me the usual "there aren't any at the warehouse and we are waiting for more stock". I then asked why if I pre-ordered 6 months ago, there wasn't enough stock to cover all the pre-orders. The CS rep put me on hold and then told me they didn't get enough copies to cover all the orders and another shipment will arrive soon. I tried asking a few more questions related to why didn't they order enough to cover pre-orders, but it was pretty clear nobody at CS had any answers. I asked if they had a phone # for a department that did know what was going on and of course they said they didn't.

No more pre-orders from futureshop when this is all done.

Still no shipping or billing notice for Uncharted 3, this sucks. I notice on their website, they have an offer for $10 off Revelations with the Purchase of UC3. I'm guessing they won't subtract an additional $10 from Revelations if we already pre-ordered it?

I pre-ordered Revelations during E3, and Uncharted 3 just recently..

Edit: It's still listed as out of stock, incase anyone was wondering.. This is so lame

Just got off the phone with another retarded Future Shop employee. They say Uncharted 3 will be shipped out on TUESDAY the 8th. How fucking pathetic can a retailer get? She told me I should go buy a copy now if I'm in such a big hurry... what a cunt

My thoughts exactly. How the fuck is it acceptable to pre-order something, anything, and have it not available for shipping as soon as it's released?! what the fuck is the point of pre-ordering a copy of a game in that case? ridiculous, and totally unnacceptable.

[quote name='saad77']okay so no uncharted shipped out yet, and still says OOS on the order. I called CS and they gave me the usual "there aren't any at the warehouse and we are waiting for more stock". I then asked why if I pre-ordered 6 months ago, there wasn't enough stock to cover all the pre-orders. The CS rep put me on hold and then told me they didn't get enough copies to cover all the orders and another shipment will arrive soon. I tried asking a few more questions related to why didn't they order enough to cover pre-orders, but it was pretty clear nobody at CS had any answers. I asked if they had a phone # for a department that did know what was going on and of course they said they didn't.

No more pre-orders from futureshop when this is all done.[/QUOTE]

Useless people. Utterly useless.

Definitely. Never again. I'm about to cancel right now. $10 isn't much anyways (didn't get in on this deal, but rather the one from a month ago) I'm a cheap ass, but I'm no bitch.

bread's done
Back