[Expired] Buy 3 E3 games from Future Shop - Get $60 Off

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/category/id/PCE3Gamespreorder.aspx

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

$40 for any AAA game you want this year is a pretty amazing deal! Hop on it before they decide that this deal is too good to be true and take it down.

I already ordered COD: MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and Gears of War 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's nothing. I think Best Buy are completely ignoring my e-mails asking them to add my Batman points to my account. It's very tempting just to cancel every one of my pre-orders if they are going to be such dicks about it. Having to jump through hoops EVERY SINGLE TIME I order online is really starting to piss me off.

Regardless, it's a pre-order. We have every right to be angry.

They've known the numbers that they needed to ship out for several months already and they're out of stock? UNTIL NOW?

Totally unacceptable, online order or not.

This type of crap has happened to me before, it does suck and is unacceptable but it's not a problem specific to this E3 deal. Some of the other shaq-fu they've pulled has been designed to screw over E3 customers (screwing us out of bonuses) but this one (lack of pre-order stock) isn't, it just happens and even tho you shouldn't have to, you just gotta deal with it unfortunately.

I have had this as well in regards to regular orders. The fact is that stores get priority to pre-orders...they rather have copies sitting on the shelves and have it available so you come in and browse rather than fulfilling pre-orders. I have noticed a lot of times where all the stores have stock but, my order hasn't shipped. When I inquire about it I am told they don't have any stock...I asked once if I could just go into my local store and do a pick up...I was told this is complicated and the system wouldn't be able to handle it. lol. I prefer the ebgames system...where pre-orders get priority since you took the time to order in advance. I mean we do help them in market research letting them figure out how much they should order based on percentages. It's kinda sad it took a promotion we were all excited about to highlight just how really bad their customer service team and managers are trained. As well as how flawed their distribution is.

[quote name='retro.elite']It shows in-stock on their website now. But still no shipping notice yet.[/QUOTE]

If you bought one online right now, I bet they'd ship it today.. but they'll probably make us keep waiting

[quote name='ass-assassin']Has anyone tried to return one of the 3 E3 deal games? I'm thinking of returning Battlefield and I'm just wondering if I'll have any trouble.[/QUOTE]

I returned Spider-Man with no issues.

The question is whether they altered the pricing on your remaining games. I didn't want to take any chance of them screwing me so I sold my spare Uncharted on Kijiji.

The status of my UC3 has finally changed to "Shipped". I know it may sound like I'm an impatient customer, but it's really about goddamn time!

Everyone from B.C. should go ahead and check their status order. It's likely you'll receive yours today.

[quote name='SuperbadPinoy']The status of my UC3 has finally changed to "Shipped". I know it may sound like I'm an impatient customer, but it's really about goddamn time!

Everyone from B.C. should go ahead and check their status order. It's likely you'll receive yours today.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it makes you an impatient customer to want your pre ordered product to ship on the release date. It's likely you won't get it until Monday or Tuesday. If that was standard practice, and they'd advised you before hand, so be it. The problem seems to be that it's VERY hit or miss when they'll actually ship the pre orders.

[quote name='SuperbadPinoy']The status of my UC3 has finally changed to "Shipped". I know it may sound like I'm an impatient customer, but it's really about goddamn time!

Everyone from B.C. should go ahead and check their status order. It's likely you'll receive yours today.[/QUOTE]

I'm from BC, I still haven't been billed, and UC3 hasn't shipped yet. At this rate, I'll be lucky if it's in my hands before next friday..

My UC3 finally is showing up shipped via Purolator, though the Purolator website just says 'call for info on this shipment'. However, it isn't showing as being charged yet, which I find very odd. Hopefully it'll be delivered on Monday, which means I will have to go pick it up on Tuesday.

I received a shipping notice for Uncharted as well, but since delivery on Saturdays costs extra, I doubt I will get it until monday. Not sure if i will start playing it right away or wait, as MW3 comes out the next day and then Skyrim on Friday, which I had the sense not to pre-order through FS.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Don't count out Saturday delivery. I got my NHL 12 on a Saturday from Purolater.[/QUOTE]

They shipped mine Canada Post ground for some reason.. all my other orders were Purolator Air..

For the Old Republic I'm hoping they ship early, since the game won't be live until a certain day, anyway. It doesn't make sense to street date an MMO for that reason, IMO.

*UPDATE*

I posted yesterday that my copy of Uncharted 3 was shipped. Well according to Purolator, the "Shipment (was) in transit" on 1:58pm earlier this afternoon on a Saturday.

Well it is nearly 8pm and I still haven't received shit.

I guess I'll be receiving my copy this coming Monday or Tuesday (if I'm lucky). So thanks to the combined efforts (or lack thereof) of both futureshop and purolator, I am receiving a game I pre-ordered several months ago almost a week late while people who never pre-ordered and walked through the doors of futureshop easily got their copies off the shelves.

I am now very very salty. This is not how paying customers should be treated. fuck futureshop. Seriously

Does anyone know if AC: Revelations E3 pre-orders will get the first Assassin's Creed, or is that just for people that pay $59.99? I'm assuming we won't get the steelbook, but I'm hoping we'll get the game. Is the first AC included on the same disk as Revelations, or is it the separate full game with case and all?

No Uncharted for me today. It arrived in my city at 7am, but who really knows where it's been since then. I would think getting here at 7am would give them plenty of time to get it to me today but I guess not. Status hasn't changed since then.

Next up for me is AC, let's see how they do with that one. Of course it will probably be on time because it is the one I least care about and I'll be busy with Saints Row and Skyrim which i'm picking up from a store other than FS.

If you are getting AC for the PS3 they said "day one" copies will come with AC1....whatever that means. I would hope all pre-orders would get it, but with the way FS handles things I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get it.

[quote name='saad77']
If you are getting AC for the PS3 they said "day one" copies will come with AC1....whatever that means. I would hope all pre-orders would get it, but with the way FS handles things I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get it.[/QUOTE]

They'll probably ship it a week late on purpose so they can say it's not "day one" :booty:

Whoa, there's a Steelbook for AC? That would be sweet but I'm think they won't give it to us. Not interested in AC1, got it for PS3 and PC already. BTW it's a horrible game on PS3, runs like ass.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Whoa, there's a Steelbook for AC? That would be sweet but I'm think they won't give it to us. Not interested in AC1, got it for PS3 and PC already. BTW it's a horrible game on PS3, runs like ass.[/QUOTE]

But... avatar... wh...

Did they ever give a reason why Uncharted 3 shipping was delayed? My friend order Battlefield 3 and Gears 3 from the E3 sale and he got those day 1. I hope they don't pull this shit for MW3 and Skyrim.

[quote name='Lukeweizer']Did they ever give a reason why Uncharted 3 shipping was delayed? My friend order Battlefield 3 and Gears 3 from the E3 sale and he got those day 1. I hope they don't pull this shit for MW3 and Skyrim.[/QUOTE]

No official comment, very unlikely they will provide one. I would assume they where waiting for supplier delivery. It's no different when you walk into the store ask for a new release game, but it is out of stock. They just don't know when they will get their games, they would say it's drop shipment so they don't have ETA.

I'm sure that this has been answered in here somewhere, but if I cancel one of my pre-orders, I still get the other 2 games for the reduced price, correct? I'm not sure I can stand to not get Zelda on the 20th, and since I'm only saving $10, I'm contemplating just going to the store and picking up the Wiimote bundle.

Also, I got an e-mail from Future Shop today (like I have for the last 5 months) telling me that the following pre-orders are awaiting release, only this time, Modern Warfare 3 wasn't listed. What are the chances it has already shipped?

[quote name='Skinkybob']
Also, I got an e-mail from Future Shop today (like I have for the last 5 months) telling me that the following pre-orders are awaiting release, only this time, Modern Warfare 3 wasn't listed. What are the chances it has already shipped?[/QUOTE]
0%. They takeout the games on the list that are set to release soon.

I just received an email from FS saying due to inventory arriving late the shipment of Uncharted3 would be delayed until next week. They did give up a $10 promo code that is valid for and future video game purchase online (min price 29.99). Wonder how many people will get the same one (I can wait dark souls is eating my time anyway)

Has anyone checked to see if MW3 has shipped yet? I had to change my password, so it clears all my old orders. I can't check if it's shipped. I did get the MGS collection though. That hasn't been sent out yet.

[quote name='Lukeweizer']Has anyone checked to see if MW3 has shipped yet? I had to change my password, so it clears all my old orders. I can't check if it's shipped. I did get the MGS collection though. That hasn't been sent out yet.[/QUOTE]
Mine hasn't shipped yet.
edit - got my shipping notice

Just got an email from Future Shop. They gave me a $10 code to use on a future game purchase as an apology for their screw up with Uncharted 3. At least they are attempting to make up for it. I wonder how many of these coupons they've had to send out..?
Edit: Just noticed someone already posted this... silly me

I just got my email notice that MW3 has shipped from Futureshop using Purolator. I should be getting it tomorrow.

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet, but I just checked my order status on futureshop.ca and it says "Shipped via Purolator Air Delivery on 11/07/2011".

[quote name='CACG']Just got an email from Future Shop. They gave me a $10 code to use on a future game purchase as an apology for their screw up with Uncharted 3. At least they are attempting to make up for it. I wonder how many of these coupons they've had to send out..?[/QUOTE]
This isn't the first time they sent out this $10 off code for late shipment. But it's my first time getting one.

$10 is nice, when they canceled my SSX pre-order at $39.99 because it was out of stock (doesn't come out til next year) they gave me a 5% off code and refused to reinstate the order. Got it settled via phone later on.

No shipping notice, yet. Still sitting in pre-order status. So it looks like I'll probably end up going 2 for 7 when it comes to receiving my E3 orders on release day.

Oh well, still saved a ton of money.

Did not receive the notice, but checked my orders on the FS website, and it says that MW3 has shipped! Will probably get it tomorrow afternoon as usual. So far, I've received all my E3 preorders on release day! Go, FS! :applause:

I just hope I get Skyrim in the mail this Friday!

I'm not sure how FS gets shipments but I would assume they only get shipments once a week for stuff, that's why everything new usually comes out on Tuesday's. By this logic you think they are just sitting on Skyrim right now. Anyone work at FS or BS that could enlighten me to how early they usually get stuff?

I'm going to get shafted on Skyrim. I'm in New Brunswick and everything is closed this Friday and no mail is delivered on weekends. So I'll have to wait till Monday or even later.

Darth Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']With Friday being Rememberance Day, we'll all be waiting for Skyrim unless they ship early.[/QUOTE]
Damn it. Forgot about Remembrance Day. Pretty sure we'll be getting the game on Monday then. This weekend is going to be a long one.

bread's done
Back