Explain this to me.

That Hitman owner is hoping that out of 6 billion plus people on the planet, someone is stupid enough to think the game will be rare and that the $90+ dollar price tag is a small investment to make

[quote name='Aceboogz']I dont see a third party.[/QUOTE]

Click on the "10 new" link. You'll see the third party who is selling it at that price. It's strange that the third party isn't listed right on the main item page, though.

If it wasnt third party, it would have at least qualified for FSSS. But it is, and sold by a very well known third party seller on Amazon that have insane prices for their games. Bastards

Hitman Video Games is a featured Amazon seller so their price gets listed first (since there are no other featured Amazon sellers selling the game for less).

It could just be a price mistake. They might be trying to sell it for 39 not 93. Or they hope to hook just one idiot.

They do this a lot for games not in print anymore (listing some third party Amazon featured seller's price). Look at Yoshi's Island DS or Super Princess Peach and you'll see the same thing.

[quote name='legonerd']It could just be a price mistake. They might be trying to sell it for 39 not 93. Or they hope to hook just one idiot.[/QUOTE]

No. It is not a mistake. I sell a bunch on Amazon and Ebay and a lot of the stuff I sell this same company always has absurd prices for new games.

Not quite sure how to tell what sold for what but most of their new listings are obscene.

The diseased mind of a used game outlet. You have 10 copies of a game. Rather than price them at $20 each, price them at $90 each. That ONE person a year who might actually pay what you're asking makes it so worth it.

And this is why these stores are overstocked on unwanted copies of Final Fantasy VII at $60 or more apiece, when they could make a fortune selling them for $20.

I'm surprised Hitgaming is still around. Does ANYONE pay those prices? But selling on Amazon means no store rental or overhead, just it and wait.

Nah, this happens with black label copy of Resistance FoM. The Greatest Hits is like 30 bucks, and the other one is 90+

bread's done
Back