Explain Your Username/Avatar/Signature Thread

Name:My name is rigo and the area code i live in is the 707
Avatar: I watched the episode of south park and i thought epic win
Signature:The Dark Knight Is very remotely EPIC WITH RAPE SAUCE

There's a bit of a long story to mine. The short version is that my dad parked between the sign posts N11 and N12 at Woodfield Mall shortly before Christmas when I was thirteen or so and I was charged with remembering where we parked, and for some strange reason, I still remember where we parked about fifteen years later.

My avatar is my Xbox gamer pic. It looks a lot like me. Yeah, I always look tired and bitter even when I'm not feeling that way.

Username: My name because I tend to forget my forum names otherwise.
Avatar: Akihiro Gono in his DJ GOZMA attire. A nod to my love of fighting and general Japanese kookiness.
Signature: My XBL Gamercard.

Davestation is from my name David plus I like the Playstation brand and figured it was a good pun. I have it registered on my PSN and Live account and a few other message boards. You may have seen me awhile ago as daveloveshisps2 on message boards or as davekillsagain in Socom and also davebeatsit in Amplitude. I had to retire davekillsagain because one day I woke up and realized I all of a sudden sucked at Socom and after I died everyone comented "Yeah, Dave Dies Again...". So I decided to go with Davestation as my new Persona. I also hate being called Dave instead of David but Davidstation does not flow off the lips as well.

As for my Avatar that is the 360 red ring of death. I look at it as my mood ring and some day I may become happy again and it might just show up as a regular green ring.....someday?

[quote name='Davestation']Davestation is from my name David plus I like the Playstation brand and figured it was a good pun.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was a pun of "devastation." That would have been cooler.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I thought it was a pun of "devastation." That would have been cooler.[/quote]

:cry:

Many people on X-Box live call me Devastation, I think the brain automatically assumes that it is reading Deva-Station instead of Dave-Station. Very few think it is Devastation and ask me if I know that I spelled my name wrong. Devastation is a more appropriate name for my wife...I was at complete peace until she entered my life and it has been enjoyable chaos since!!:lol:

[quote name='Davestation']Devastation is a more appropriate name for my wife...I was at complete peace until she entered my life and it has been enjoyable chaos since!!:lol:[/QUOTE]

I tell ya man, bitches ain't nothin but hoes and tricks. :D

haha j/k

My user name is my real name. My avatar is a picture of me with Curry Man, professional wrestler. My signature is a collection of flags representing the sports teams of which I am a fan, followed by my Gamercard.

Username: Ink.So.Well. = Ink Soul. I'm a lover of the spoken and written word.

Avatar: I've recently become a serious Mass Effect fanboy over the past couple of weeks and will most likely remain for the rest of my life. Seriously one of the more impressive RPGs I have ever played and Tali is my favorite character. She is arguably the most street wise, intelligent, well proportioned, well rounded and most overall interesting female the game has to offer so if she was real I'd certainly have to put it on that Quarian properly like.

Her VA isn't terrible to look at either with an adorable voice. I'd molest her ass too.

Signature: More proof of ME fanboyness. A hilarious Gamefaqs quote about Liara T'soni and the last sentence hints at my affinity toward Shi'ala - a former follower of Liara's mother. I still haven't found out the IRL model Bioware used for her character design and that makes me a sad panda. ;(

Name: I like Rocko's Modern Life, specifically the episode "The Big Question."
Avatar: An image of Lucario taken from this comic.
Sig: Originally it was from the aforementioned comic with Lucario doing the same pose, but fellow CAG user Mad D made me a newer, more colorful version.

I should have included a pronunciation.

Anexanhume- A-necks-a-noom

People call me "hume" on XBL, which is not unexpected, but completely funny to me :D

bread's done
Back