extended battery with psp slim?

Sanosuke Sagara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
any offical word about this? Since the psp slim is supposed to get better battery life (think it was 8-10 hrs) with the regular battery, how will it do w/ the extended? Will it stick out more than the regular?

The battery shipping with the PSP Slim has less storage capacity than the one shipped with the original. Not sure by how much but it's supposed to last as long as the original.

Also, IIRC the PSP batteries are all the same size.

According to a video posted in the PSP Slim thread, the new PSP has a smaller, less powerful battery, but will yield the same battery life the PSP is getting now.

They will be selling a kit that includes the current PSP battery and an outside cover or something to that effect so you can have a longer battery life with the slim. The batteries are not the same size. The slim will not have the bump the current PSP has.

[quote name='Rocko']According to a video posted in the PSP Slim thread, the new PSP has a smaller, less powerful battery, but will yield the same battery life the PSP is getting now.

They will be selling a kit that includes the current PSP battery and an outside cover or something to that effect so you can have a longer battery life with the slim. The batteries are not the same size. The slim will not have the bump the current PSP has.[/quote]

i know that, my question is, how long will the extended battery (2200mah) for the current psp last on the slim

[quote name='Rocko']You answered that yourself. 8-10 hours.[/quote]

There are three batteries, the one in the slim (idk the mah) the current psp batt. (1800mah) and the extended battery for the current psp (2200 mah). I thought the 1800 mah battery from the current psp would lasts 8-10 hrs in the slim, which is why i want to know how long the extended one (2200 mah) would last in the slim

bread's done
Back