External HD?

Raikoh

CAGiversary!
'm seriously in need for an external hd, with 500 gig or more capacity, but I have little experience with externals, anyone have a particularly good choice? One that isn't too expensive and fairly reliable.

I got a 750GB Western Digital MyBook Essential Edition (it's the green box one) for $159.99 on clearance the other day at Best Buy. I highly suggest this if you can find it.

damn i just saw a wd 500 gb one somewhere for 114 it may have been either at newegg or outpost.com. i was in the market for one myself and got one at staples for 90 after i go a 20 off coupon from them. some people have mentioned finding them at buy.com for 90 or so keep your eyes out on the sunday ads ive noticed alot of external drives have been going down in price.

[quote name='daminion']if you have a bestbuy near you i'd suggest a visit. they have several hard drives on clearance.[/quote]

Do you know which ones?

Also, do you guys have any coupons for BB?

[quote name='daminion']if you have a bestbuy near you i'd suggest a visit. they have several hard drives on clearance.[/quote]

Do you know which ones?

Also, do you guys have any coupons for BB?

[quote name='blackjaw']I wish I had jumped on that yesterday before it sold out.

Anyone else see anything else? I'm really in need of at least 500gig...external preferably.[/QUOTE]

I bought one of these nearly a year ago for $100 and they still hit that mark fairly often but I doubt you'll see one for anywhere near $70 again.

bread's done
Back