Extra $10 from Amazon

Sonic2k2

CAGiversary!
Just got a surprising E-mail from Amazon.com. I guess the pre order bonus for Dead Rising 2 of avatar clothes has been delayed so they sent me a code for $10 off my next video game ordered to maked up for the delay! I could care less about the avatar stuff but the $10 is great! I looked on amazon's message board for DR2 and there were a bunch of complaints about not getting the avatar stuff yet so guess they thought the money would ease the pain! So its great for those of us who pre ordered it. Got a total of $20 in promotional credit and the avatar stuff eventually (for those that care) Thanks Amazon you will always get my money!

This was originally in the deals forum.

"Extra $10 from Amazon"

Me: "I want $10 from amazon"

*reads thread*

"Nice descriptive thread title"

I guarantee that it took less than 60 seconds to read this thread. That is certainly no reason to be a dick. Take your pent up anger out on your dog or your mother.

[quote name='Zaku77']I guarantee that it took less than 60 seconds to read this thread. That is certainly no reason to be a dick. Take your pent up anger out on your dog or your mother.[/QUOTE]

No, not the dog! :bomb:

[quote name='Zaku77']I guarantee that it took less than 60 seconds to read this thread. That is certainly no reason to be a dick. Take your pent up anger out on your dog or your mother.[/QUOTE]

wow, that's angrier than anything I've said :lol:

So that's why I haven't seen them on ebay just yet. Been searching forever to buy one cause I got gamestop's preorder bonus. If anyone wants to sell me theirs when they get it, pm me. ; D

bread's done
Back