Extra $2 in trade-in at Wherehouse B&M

TimTucker

CAGiversary!
Don't have a Wherehouse anywhere even remotely close to me, but somehow I got an e-mail with a coupon from them for in-store trades:

http://www.wherehouse.com/twcontent/wh/images/2ExtraCoupon.jpg

From the coupon:

Get $2 extra on any one used cd, dvd or game on your next trade-in!

Coupon valid only at Wherehouse stores, not valid on wherehouse.com. Valid only for one item per visit per day percustomer. Not valid in combination with any other offer. Coupon expires 5/31/06. Valid only for trade-in or cash - no splitting of items. Items must be in saleable condition with all inserts, paperwork, and instructions intact - Wherehouse management reserves the right to reject any trade-in. Coupon alone has no cash value. Coupon code: WHOUSE2006.

Just got that email myself then went to the "search forums". Time to take my PS2 Powerdrome in for Wherehouse credit - unless someone on CAG wants it first?

I didn't thnk so.

Thanks for the heads up and .jpg OP!

I have used several coupons already and have only been turned down once (he was breathing out his mout so that may explain it).

for those with easy access it be worth it.

rise of the kasai - ps2 - $13.00 - 5 bux @ BB.
stolen - ps2 - $13.00 - 5 bux @ GR.

I traded some stuff in this weekend using one coupon, but they would not give me store credit, they said when you use this coupon you can only get cash. Worked out since there was nothing I wanted, but I would have liked the credit since it's worth more. I think the csr might have been BSing me, since there is nothing on the coupon about it.

bread's done
Back