Extra 50% off select clearance gaming clothes/gear @ HT: $4.49 - an extra 20%

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
Save an additional 50% off already low clearance items.
:bouncy: First time buyers can also use the code WELCOME to get an extra 20% off :bouncy: which will probably cover shipping and tax. (thanks jrhawk42)
Alternatively,
create a new account and set your birthday to the day you created it (say today, for instance), then you can use this code: BDAY09HTto get $10 off. (Thanks eastx)

More coupon codes:
HTSHOP09 - $15 off $75
MAYMP1 - $10 off $50
(thanks EarthBoundX5)

Sizes are limited and going fast.

Newly Added:
Nintendo Marioshi (Mario Yoshi) Japan T-Shirt 2XL only $4.99 (thanks Kerig)

237756_hi

Gaming related stuff:

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess Shield & Sword logo T-Shirt $4.99
4a0193265948f_26848n.jpg

Mega Man 9 T-Shirt $4.99

misc_MM9Tshirt_FeatureGame.jpg

Age Of Conan Throne T-Shirt $4.49

258822_hi

Halo 3 Legend Skull T-Shirt 2XL $4.99 smaller sizes $4.49
268348_hi

Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Skull level T-Shirt $4.49

237832_hi

I (Gun) Liberty City T-Shirt
$4.49
271137_hi

Resistance 2 T-Shirt $4.49

204077_hi

Rock Band Totem Slim-Fit (uhh ohh) T-Shirt $4.99
(BCF Approved)

DV33-t-shirt-rock-band-totem-1233151865.jpg

I'm So Money T-Shirt 2XL $4.99 smaller sizes $4.49
229255_hi

Nintendo The Legend Of Zelda Shield Hoodie $11.99

282435_hi

Nintendo Donkey Kong 3 Torrel T-Shirt $10.99
223573_hi

capcom Ghouls 'N Ghosts T-Shirt $4.49
DSCF7921.jpg

Halo 3 Grunt Wallet $3.99
013c5343_360x360.jpg
013c5325_360x360.jpg

Star Wars Force Unleashed T-Shirt $4.49
249182_hi

There is also some Spirit, Watchmen, Punisher, & TMNT stuff for @$5.
Edit: Added more shirts- thanks jrhawk42, funkflexmctough

Last edited by a moderator:
First time buyers can also use the code WELCOME to get an extra 20% off which will probably cover shipping and tax.

Also there's a couple more cheap gamer shirts if you're willing to hunt for em.

I (gun) liberty city.
Halo legendary skull
I'm so money

Were a few shirts I found...

Personally I don't feel like supporting the idea of hot topic, but 6 shirts for $30 shipped doesn't exactly seem very supporting.

[quote name='jrhawk42']First time buyers can also use the code WELCOME to get an extra 20% off which will probably cover shipping and tax.

Also there's a couple more cheap gamer shirts if you're willing to hunt for em.

I (gun) liberty city.
Halo legendary skull
I'm so money

Were a few shirts I found...

Personally I don't feel like supporting the idea of hot topic, but 6 shirts for $30 shipped doesn't exactly seem very supporting.[/QUOTE]

Thanks updating OP.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']Ghouls and Ghosts : http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/Tees/Ghouls-N-Ghosts-TShirt-263891.jsp

Donkey Kong : http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/Tees/Nintendo-Donkey-Kong-3-Torrel-TShirt-223573.jsp

Star Wars the Force Unleashesd : http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Clearance/Tees/Star-Wars-Force-Unleashed-TShirt-249182.jsp

... and the TMNT Foot Soldier http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Cl...-Ninja-Turtles-Foot-Soldier-TShirt-278149.jsp[/QUOTE]

Op updated.

You guys really want to keep me from going back to sleep don't you.

[quote name='mythus']there are no decent sizes on any of the clearance shirts =([/QUOTE]

Only a couple come in 2xl, the rest are in smaller sizes only.

[quote name='mythus']there are no decent sizes on any of the clearance shirts =([/QUOTE]

i wanted the foot soldier, megaman and zelda shirts...but these will only fit kids or females

[quote name='h3llbring3r']

Only a couple come in 2xl, the rest are in smaller sizes only.[/QUOTE]

There are like no M or L =(*. Some of these would of been cool.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']i wanted the foot soldier, megaman and zelda shirts...but these will only fit kids or females[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mythus']There are like no M or L =(*. Some of these would of been cool.[/QUOTE]

Well, you could be like me and require a tall. So, I almost never can buy any cool t-shirts. (Unless I am in the mood to sport my hairy mid-riff which is a rarity.) Thanks for weighing in. ;)

I'm not sure what size you wear, but if you're like most gamers you're looking at XXL, and it's really easy to find just search 2XL, and sort by price. There's almost 70 XXL shirts under $10.

and by most gamers I mean you like your clothes baggy, or you're kinda fat.

[quote name='jrhawk42']I'm not sure what size you wear, but if you're like most gamers you're looking at XXL, and it's really easy to find just search 2XL, and sort by price. There's almost 70 XXL shirts under $10.

and by most gamers I mean you like your clothes baggy, or you're kinda fat.[/QUOTE]
feels like im getting set for the persona 4 social link XL charade all over again. let me start... man XL pff fat ppl, jk of course.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:lol: I like guys who down vote a clearance sale thread for $4 t-shirts because they can't find their size. Full of win.[/QUOTE]
just so you know, it wasn't me. i like most americans do not believe in voting. it feels like a communist thing to do.

[quote name='mythus']just so you know, it wasn't me. i like most americans do not believe in voting. it feels like a communist thing to do.[/QUOTE]
LOL, :booty:

Hot Topic B&M should also be be offering an extra 50% off clearance this weekend... every store will have something a little different.

If you create a new account and set your birthday to the day you created it (say today, for instance), then you can use this code: BDAY09HT to get $10 off. Even better than 20%!

Thanks OP. Ordered a Zelda hoodie for my son. $9.19 after tax and shipping.

[quote name='eastx']If you create a new account and set your birthday to the day you created it (say today, for instance), then you can use this code: BDAY09HT to get $10 off. Even better than 20%!

Thanks OP. Ordered a Zelda hoodie for my son. $9.19 after tax and shipping.[/QUOTE]

NICE!
Op updated!

Thanks, OP. Picked up the Green Zelda Hoodie (the Shield/sword T-shirt is just a bit too nerdy looking), Superboy T-shirt, and Marioshi T-shirt for $19.18 shipped (with birthday code).

They still have the Marioshi 2x t-shirt in stock for $4.99, it was a nice surprise to see it:

dammit, i was gonna get that zelda hoodie like 2 months ago, put it in my cart just now, went to check out and now its not available!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the heads up and coupons op. Shipping is effin outrageous though. Got one button up, a jack from the nightmare before christmas tshirt, and a hoodie for about 16 bucks shipped. Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Oh and because im a little on the skinnier side for 19 years old medium size clothes were abundant for me :D

I bought five t-shirts when this was posted in the Other Deals section. Just a heads-up, not everything on clearance will actually show up on the clearance page. I got a couple more shirts just by randomly searching for stuff I thought they'd have. Such as this sweet-ass Ramones shirt, or this Who shirt.

One last comment, I wish someone would make some more subtle gamer shirts instead of these lame-o OLD SCHOOL NINTENDO 4 LYFE ones.

Just did the birthday trick and got three clearance tees (Robot Chicken Star Wars, The Force Unleashed & I (gun) Liberty City) for

One last comment, I wish someone would make some more subtle gamer shirts instead of these lame-o OLD SCHOOL NINTENDO 4 LYFE ones.[/QUOTE]

Word up. My thoughts exactly..

Not a bad deal, picked up some shirts a couple days ago, tyvm OP!
Used the birthday code for $10 off, covered the shipping and then some.

TMNT Square Hoodie $23.98 $11.99
Legend Of Zelda Shield Hoodie $23.98 $11.99
Legend of Zelda Skull T-Shirt $8.98 $4.49
The Who Rockin' Logo T-Shirt $6.98 $3.49
Death Note L Splatter T-Shirt $8.98 $4.49

Subtotal $36.45
Discount -$10.00
Shipping $7.50
Tax $2.19
Total $36.14

Not too bad for a couple hoodies and some shirts.

Also, I was wondering, for the subtle game shirts, what would you have in mind? I do agree that I don't like the "Yoshi is my Homeboy" or whatever shirts, but I'm just curious; if you made a game shirt, what would it be/say?

I guess I'd probably like an all black shirt with the Nintendo logo in the upper right breast pocket corner. That would be classy.

bread's done
Back