Extra CoD Beta Key

h1gh3r_l1m1ts

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I have a couple codes that I got from work so that leaves me with a extra code. I see what others are doing to get the code but I thought I would make it a easy and fair game for everyone to get the code.

I will give out the code tomorrow morning as I left the codes at my desk at work (Safely guarded). So here what's you have to do to win the code. I will award the code to the 100th post on this thread. Is case there isn't 100 post by tomorrow morning, i will give it to who ever gets there first. Remember, my post counts as the 1st one so i'll be waiting to see who wins.

Play Fair and remember everyone has a fair chance. I don't care what you post but keep it clean and have fun!!!!

This should be interesting.... how long before someone make 80 or 90 posts himself just to get to the top before a bunch of people see it.

i would really like it. money is pretty tight and wondering if i should get this..always wanted to try a cod beta out

I want one........even though I have a PS3, I can play it on my brothers Xbox while he's at work muahahaha...

ill trade a 1 month live code for it lol. I dont think this is reaching 100 and im at work so even if I was to get to the code first I wouldnt be able to do anything with it since im not at my xbox.

[quote name='Toke2Choke']ill trade a 1 month live code for it lol. I dont think this is reaching 100 and im at work so even if I was to get to the code first I wouldnt be able to do anything with it since im not at my xbox.[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you a code for a one month.

bread's done
Back