Extra Life 2013 (Saturday November 2nd, 2013) Play Games. Heal Kids.

blume3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys & gals. I was wanting to get an early start on my goals this year. So I've been promoting and preparing as much as possible. I thought it was a great place to start with my fellow CAGS. I'm not asking for donations I am only asking for support. If you can donate great, if not that's not what is important I am wanting to spread awareness for this event to gather more gamers who want to raise money so we can ultimately net more money for these great hospitals. This event has a special place in my heart but I'll let you decide if you want to find out more about that or not you can go to my page and read my story if you like.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=46892

This link has all my information about donating towards my goal/my hospital (St. Louis Children's Hospital). If you want to sign up and do this yourself DO IT. I'm not sure if there's a referral link or not but hey feel free to tell em I sent you.

Thanks for your time, I hope it was okay for me to post this here. If anyone wants to get a community day going that I have a PS3 and a Vita. We can get some Madden, Diablo, Borderlands 2, NBA 2K14 etc etc going. Thanks guys.

My wife Elowen and I (and cute beagle too) will be streaming all afternoon and evening Saturday. We'll be holding two types of raffles throughout the day. We're contributing to Cincinnati Children's Hospital, a hospital that her cousin has been visiting his whole life for a congenital heart defect.

We're doing giveaways!

Viewers are eligible for:

DoTA2 and TF2 ingame items

Donators will be eligible for:

Rarer DoTA2 items

Steam Games

One winner will receive a CUSTOM drawing from our amazing artist Katie! She'll contact you and draw you with your favorite video game character!

... and more to come!

Until then, we stream every night so subscribe and stop by and say hi! We mostly play DoTA2 with our viewers although Saturdays stream will be a variety of games.

www.ballandchaingaming.com

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=67236

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back