Extra Life 2015. Time to start a new team?

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Since FrostyBroc dropped out, according to the original thread the team has been dismantled. Frosty mentioned someone taking over for him, but I can't find anything.  

Anyone interested in starting it up again this year?  We're just over a month out from the gaming day, so the ball really needs to get rolling if we're going to have Team CAG back in action.  Regardless, I will be doing it, as I do every year.  

Small personal story:
Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh is a place I hold dear.  My oldest daughter has been and still is a patient there from time-to-time.  Many of you don't know, but she is a special needs child, although nobody can pinpoint what exactly is wrong.  She is fully functioning, but is learning disabled, physically impaired and has severe emotional and behavioral issues. 

We have been working with their psychiatric and neurology departments to try to figure something out - countless tests, MRIs, hospital stays and very little has been figured out.

I already created a new Team CAG (Team CheapAssGamer), the link is http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=24645 It's open to anyone who wants to join.

As far as the big day, I think instead of lone-wolfing it with solo gameplay, we try to coordinate at least a partial day of multiplayer events.  I will try to live stream as much as possible throughout the day

Depending on if there's enough interest, we can also try to coordinate a prize raffle.

Sad to see the lack of support here.  I haven't been on CAG in awhile but I expected the team to be together like it has the last few years.  For it's worth, you can count me in.

bread's done
Back