Extra Life prizes

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Hello everyone. My friend and I streamed games for 24 hours yesterday for the Extra Life event. We gave away prizes as an incentive to donate to a great cause. We still have lots of prizes left so we decided to do a second chance giveaway. If you donate at least $1 you're entered to win.

Just visit our team page and click Roster. Choose someone to donate to and once that's done go to the Rafflecopter page to get your prize entry. We'll choose winners from there.

Team page: bit.ly/TeamDJK-EL
Rafflecopter: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/00c534962/

The prize list is on the Rafflecopter page. We have tons of 360 codes, some Steam games, a couple PSN items, and a few physical items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody! Our Extra Life page is still taking donations until November 27 and we still have a ton of prizes to giveaway. Here's what's left:

3 Month PS+ Subscription
PSN Code for Rain, Puppeteer & Doki Doki Universe
3 Month XBL Gold subscription
Titanfall (Xbox One, sealed)
Valiant Hearts (XBLA, multiple codes)
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (XBLA, multiple codes)
Far Cry Classic (XBLA, multiple codes)
Flashback (XBLA, multiple codes)
Saints Row IV (Steam, multiple codes)
LootCrate September 2014 "Galactic" (look it up on YouTube)
Borderlands package w/ Butt Stallion coffee cup and shirt & "Keep Calm" Strip the Flesh, Salt the Wound shirt (shirts are female)

Basically, donate and win. Feel free to specify what prize you prefer by PMing me here or putting it in your donation/Rafflecopter entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back