Extremely YMMV $1.99 DVDS

unferth2

CAG Veteran
I went into my usual gamestop today where my brother works to talk to him and saw a bin full of dvds marked at $1.99. I asked him about it and he said the store manager got a ridiculous RSB full of dvds in which none of them had cases so he just set every dvd at the "Unrated Nc-17" price, or $1.99. I decided to look through and found some quality movies. The only downfall is that they are in gamestop generic cases but im not gonna complain.

I got:
Wedding Crashers
Red vs. Blue Season 3
Red vs. Blue Season 4 (priced at $19.99 in regular dvd bin)
The Departed
The Untouchables

These also worked with the buy 2 get 3 free sale that is ongoing so I got all five for around $3.50 after edge. Again this is extremely YMMV but you never know, you might get as lucky as i did. This was on the Kirkwood Highway Gamestop in Wilmington Delaware btw.

Congrats, but on stuff like this, where it's the decision of one employee and not something that 99% of the population will have access to, it's probably better suited to the regional boards/forum, so that people in your area can see it.

Not a big deal in the movie section here, where it's not too busy, but if you post something like this in the video games section, you're gonna hear about it...

Just some advice since it looked like you signed up recently.

my fault man....Thanks for the heads up and if any mods want to move this thread into the regional forum feel free.

bread's done
Back