Eye of Judgement Boosters/Theme Decks

spzero

CAGiversary!
Well I was kinda skeptical posting here but I realize that EoJ is a game and well, there are cards needed for it. I was able to secure the game but I have yet to find any stores that offer boosters and Theme Decks. Has anyone seen any of them around?

Just to be more specific, I am in the Toronto area and I am looking mostly for the Theme Decks themselves, but a place where I can find boosters are welcome as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

you could try pming gamedeals.ca, he sells fairly cheap boosters and theme decks, not sure how much shipping would be though

As much as I would like to, the lack of a credit card will probably stop any notion of this.

I do sell cheap EoJ cards (singles as well). No credit card = no problem. I can also take Paypal and EMT (email bank transfer).

Email me at: [email protected] if you need anything.

P.S. I still need a few cards for my personal playset, if anyone has some ultra-rare's they're not using they should check the blog on my site as I will trade well for the few I need.

401Games had it from what I remember. 401games.ca

its like right outside eatons centre near college station 401 yonge.

call beforehand numbers on their website.

Lockescythe your the greatest! I went to their store and they had it like you said. They had a whole booster box and a set of each type of Theme Deck.

Thanks to all who helped out.

bread's done
Back