Eye of Judgement Discussion Thread

There's not really enough cards for two players if you just split it, but you can certainly test the game that way.

Most game shops should at least have a starter deck.

[quote name='Vanigan']There's not really enough cards for two players if you just split it, but you can certainly test the game that way.

Most game shops should at least have a starter deck.[/quote]

OK cool, well hopefully I can play some of you guys online then with just the starter set, as i don't want to buy new cards yet until I get a feel for the game.

can anybody tell me which cards i can use if i dont want to pay for the expansions?
i want some more cards to play with friends.

[quote name='paz9x']can anybody tell me which cards i can use if i dont want to pay for the expansions?
i want some more cards to play with friends.[/quote]

You can use any of set 1, which is cards 1-110. Booster boxes are going for $85-88 shipped on ebay. The link below equals out to being about $2.36 a pack, which is much better than the $4.28 if you bought retail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EYE-OF-JUDGEMEN...yZ158796QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have this now thanks to walmart clearance. I have never played online so anyone on this thread can add me if they want just don't laugh too hard when you kick my ass. psn: mykee98

[quote name='Bezerker']You can use any of set 1, which is cards 1-110. Booster boxes are going for $85-88 shipped on ebay.

[[/QUOTE]

thats a big investment on a game you got for a third probably

Does anyone know if there's a better way to update this? Like via the PSN store or something? I put the disc in tonight and it said it had to download like 1400+ files.. Last time when I updated to last version after I got my swapped PS3 it took like 3 hours to update to the latest version.

[quote name='gunm']Any word on when the new cards hit stores?[/quote]

According to coolstuffinc.com, the new cards should be in hobby stores this week.

[quote name='starmask2k3']how can u tell what cards are RARE or U-RARE or not[/quote]

It's printed on the card. There's a small icon in the bottom right of the card art. It tells you the Set # it's from (1,2,3 so far) and the color of the icon indicates it's rarity.

[quote name='cagvash']It's printed on the card. There's a small icon in the bottom right of the card art. It tells you the Set # it's from (1,2,3 so far) and the color of the icon indicates it's rarity.[/QUOTE]

so if its green its rare

how much can i get for URARE and RARE cards on EBAY because i have 2RARE and 2 URARE cards

I HAVE

URARE
white cubic
sciondar fire God

RARE
triceptour behemoth
JUNO Forest dragon

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much can i get for URARE and RARE cards on EBAY because i have 2RARE and 2 URARE cards

I HAVE

URARE
white cubic
sciondar fire God

RARE
triceptour behemoth
JUNO Forest dragon[/quote]

You can see completed listings for those cards on ebay. I wouldn't expect much for the cubic/god/behemoth since everyone receives those in the starter deck. The Juno Forest Dragon might sell for $5. You can check a comprehensive price guide here.

bread's done
Back