Eye of Judgement fo cheap?

MatiasB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Got into LBP beta and i'd really like to have a setup where I can import sketches from my sketchbook into the game. The EoJ camera stand sounds like it could do the trick.

So did anyone see this game anywhere for under 50 bucks?

Go to goomba's thread. Apparently it was/is on sale at Target for 75% off! Not sure if it's still on or not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

You can buy the camera sans EoJ for about $33 at BBV. Then maybe you can make your own stand?

EDIT: Anyone know if the original EyeToy works in LBP? That might be an even cheaper option.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']
EDIT: Anyone know if the original EyeToy works in LBP? That might be an even cheaper option.[/quote]

The original? If you mean the non-Judgment model...then yes, because they are both the same cams....just one model comes bundled with EoJ. ;)

Cant' wait to go pick up my LBP OCt.21st XD

The EyeToy was the PS2 camera, which you should be able to find for less that $33. But at $33 the Eye is good value. It is a much better camera than most webcams, it is a nice mic (people use it for TF2, COD4 and sound no diff than cheaper BT headsets). Now that there are (unofficial) windows drivers for it, I am looking for one too, but BBV at $33 seems to be cheapest.

I am kind of curious if it will be bundled with EyePet.

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']The EyeToy was the PS2 camera, which you should be able to find for less that $33. But at $33 the Eye is good value. It is a much better camera than most webcams, it is a nice mic (people use it for TF2, COD4 and sound no diff than cheaper BT headsets). Now that there are (unofficial) windows drivers for it, I am looking for one too, but BBV at $33 seems to be cheapest.

I am kind of curious if it will be bundled with EyePet.

~S[/quote]

Not sure but I think Eyepet is PSN only.

I heard about the Eye drivers, but I don't think it's ready for primetime yet. Last I heard, it only worked for a specific application. In time, it'll be as good as the EyeToy driver.

Check your local Target they are on clearance. If they have it's either going to be 34.XX or 17.XX

[quote name='Shady07']Check your local Target they are on clearance. If they have it's either going to be 34.XX or 17.XX[/QUOTE]

17 for an Eye? That below cost! Jesus can no retail store wait until LBP comes out???

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Correct, camera only works with one app on windows. I believe it works as a generic camera in Linux.[/quote]

With one app? What? So, are the drivers actually out but only work with one application? Or, are there no Windows drivers?

If there aren't any.. I can sell/trade you my camera OP. I bought it in the hope of having Windows driver's one day but I've had it for like a year now with no success.

bread's done
Back