Eye of Judgment Earth & Wood Decks (PS3) $7.89 each at Amazon

Judgment. No "e." Just a reminder for when you start getting Tai ready for his spelling bees.

Hmmm...I still need the wood deck. I may have to pull the trigger on this one. Thanks Cheapy.

[quote name='fake larry']http://www.amazon.com/Hammermill-Pa...=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1210550679&sr=8-2

Even cheaper.[/quote]

Don't you think there's a reason your earlier post of this exact same thing was deleted? Pirating EoJ cards only leads to the game dying. If you have a problem with buying cards, then you shouldn't be playing a card game. What you're doing is basically equivalent to going into DS deal discussions and telling everyone to buy a R4 cart.

You're getting added to my ignore list as of now, I just hope you don't feel the need to continue trying to spread your idiocy.

[quote name='rodeojones903']That is correct but the person I quoted said that the word Cheapy used was incorrect, which it is not.[/quote]

Thanks for enlightening me, Mr. Jones.

This is from Dictionary.com:
Which is it: judgement or judgment?

Judgment is the preferred spelling; judgement is a variant spelling. Unless you have a good reason to go with the latter, choose judgment. In the UK, judgement is still the correct spelling. But ever since Noah Webster decreed the first e to be superfluous, Americans have omitted it. If you write judgement you should also write colour and tyre!​
Last I checked, Cheapy came from New York City, not York.

Of course, the ultimate arbiter, Bill Gates, also considers "judgment" incorrect, at least in my version of Microsoft Word.

I like this commentary:
What this must mean then, is that so many people made the mistake of misspelling judgment that they just added the wrong way of spelling it to the dictionary. They dumbed down the dictionary to include the common misspelling of a word.​
Bottom line, I guess Cheapy can go ahead and keep spelling it "judgement" - as long as he's comfortable with being a variant (which he obviously is).

In this case, however, the product name is clearly "The Eye of Judgment."

Now back to comments about the deal - which I am entirely unqualified to make.

What this must mean then, is that so many people made the mistake of misspelling judgment that they just added the wrong way of spelling it to the dictionary. They dumbed down the dictionary to include the common misspelling of a word.​
Thats always how the spelling and grammar rules change. People use word incorrectly and after awhile everyone decides it doesnt matter anyway.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']The cards read like shit, why should I buy more?[/quote]

You shouldn't. People who do it right should.

[quote name='dirtmound']You shouldn't. People who do it right should.[/QUOTE]

QFT.... Never had a problem with my cards reading

bread's done
Back