EZ2DJ coming to PSP!!

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
holy crab this looks tite yo!!

http://djmax.co.kr/

but now it's called "DJ MAX"

I only hope it can play well tho... coz u kno... it might not!!

also hoping it has 2.0 requirements

coz there's no way I wanna update past dat

Know if this will come out to the US? Also, Jekki since we live in So Cali. Any places you know that would sell this for a reasonable price?

[quote name='Psykodelik']Know if this will come out to the US? Also, Jekki since we live in So Cali. Any places you know that would sell this for a reasonable price?[/QUOTE]

Like most games like this, its probably very import friendly.

[quote name='Psykodelik']Know if this will come out to the US? Also, Jekki since we live in So Cali. Any places you know that would sell this for a reasonable price?[/QUOTE]well the game is korean

which most likely means you can find it at nowhere!!

play-asia sells it for like $50

but Korean things tend to be cheaper

(at least their cds are compared to japanese)

so if u got a friend u can let them pick it up for u if they go to korea

[quote name='JEKKI']well the game is korean

which most likely means you can find it at nowhere!!

play-asia sells it for like $50

but Korean things tend to be cheaper

(at least their cds are compared to japanese)

so if u got a friend u can let them pick it up for u if they go to korea[/QUOTE]

True, just wondering if you knew a place ahead of time so I won't have to call in "favors" ya know. Thanks though.

Very cool, I might pick it up. I have Beatmania for Gameboy Color and it's a really fun game even without a turntable controller and this looks to be even better.

i ordered this game from play asia and this is the first time i seen someone talked about this game.
I haven't got the game yet but hopefully it's worth the $$$. :cry:

I have it, it's fucking the best game I've played on PSP. The graphics are super clean and are amazing. Plus the game has so many damn modes. Ok no more typing, back to playing..

Ordered the regular edition, $53. I like playing DJ Max on the computer, but having it portable will be even better. Now I just have to wait a few weeks for it to get here.

[quote name='Zoglog']
and no the limited isn't worth the money. It's a big stinking pile waste of useless crap[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zoglog'] I'm Crazy so I bought DJMax Prestiege collection[/QUOTE]

:D

bread's done
Back