F.E.A.R 3 Help!

Gears24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I'm looking for at least two people to get to wave 20 on Fear 3. Best we made it up to is wave 17. Been looking for people for a while,but nothing. Thought a new thread would get some attention and people. Thanks!

It's still sitting on me shelf barely played. Would I have to be some sort of fear expert to help out and have a bunch of maps memorized or would just being a competent shooter player be enough?

[quote name='bigpimpin24']No,you're fine. Just add me or my brother,really looking to get this done this weekend.[/QUOTE]cool

[quote name='GUNNM']Do the mission where you can use a mech. I almost did it on solo on my first try[/QUOTE]

Every time I tried that, the stupid Alma girl would teleport me out of the Mech and I'd just get owned trying to get back to it >_< We've had a good amount of success on "This is Suicide" but once those Rocket troops come out, we die within 10 seconds.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Every time I tried that, the stupid Alma girl would teleport me out of the Mech and I'd just get owned trying to get back to it >_< We've had a good amount of success on "This is Suicide" but once those Rocket troops come out, we die within 10 seconds.[/QUOTE]
Yeah she sucks. The only way to avoid that is to not look at her she is what killed me at wave 17 solo. Teleported me out and slowed me down couldn't find my mech and I got killed never tried again.

Best time for me is after 10pm est most nights, tonight might be 11. I'll have to delete a couple of friends to add you guys too.

Got up to Wave 19 solo with the Mech before getting teleported out and bombarded by the Rocketeers -__-. Probably going to forget about this for a bit.

Sorry, this weekend ended being really late nights and no gaming. I can still try this week or weekend. How long will it take?

No problem man! I really haven't had much interest in gaming lately as it is. I appreciate your enthusiasm to help out. I think I'll just leave it as it is though. Thanks!

bread's done
Back