F/S-F/T Final Fantasy 7 ps1 w/ strategy guide mint condition

Reb8rn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello all;
This is my first time creating a sale/trade thread here do forgive me if I seem like a noob. I am looking to sell or trade my copy of final fantasy 7 for the playstation. It is in mint condition, few straches on the game discs but it works fine. It is in the greatest hits box with the game manual and I even have the Prima strategy guide with it as well.

I also have a GBA Micro its a japanese gold and red famicom version i bought from ebay i have the orignal packaging and everything and it's in great conditioning I also have a handfull of GBA games i may be willing to part with I don't remember all of them but off of the top of my head metriod fusion and zero mission.

Also if you want to get a response from me faster it would help to PM me.

I am willing to accept trade offers as well as money. Although i have not set a price I am willing to listen to offers. Trade wise I am mainly looking for:
Dead space- 360
Far Cry2-360
Gears of War 2
(maybe some backwards compatable xbox games)
a gameboy color system kiwi green color only
a gameboy micro system green only (it does exist kind of rare I guess)
various gameboy/gameboy color games
pokemon cyrstal, zelda, mario games
various gameboy advance games

If I think of anything more specific I will post again. Forgive me if I do not reply right away as I am a pretty busy college student.

also i know this is kind of a long shot but if there is anyone in the NYC i will give them preference because I would rather not go through the hassle of shipping my stuff but I will if I have to.

Anyways thanks for stopping in here and taking a look at this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note, we do "one person, one trade list" here. You may want to merge them before a mod does it for you with a small verbal lashing. ;)

Lots of people always looking for FFVII though, post some pics and you'll be flooded with PM's.

Good luck

I want to delete this one but i cant figure out how please help I didnt know this rule thanks for tipping me off this thread will be deleted ASAP.

bread's done
Back