F/T -- LotR: Third Age (PS 2) BRAND NEW - taking final offers now

waxHead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
I have this game, brand new and still sealed. I'm looking to trade it for a sealed or mint copy of any of the following:

Burnout 3 (XBox)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GC)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS 2)
Shadow Hearts: Covenant (PS 2)
Shin Megami Tensei (PS 2)
Tales of Symphonia (GC)
Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC)

I'd trade LotR for 2 of the following:

Final Fight (GBA)
Fire Emblem (GBA)
Mario Party 4 (GC)
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (GC)
Super Dodge Ball Advance (GBA)
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (GBA)

I may consider other games as well, these are just what I was able to come up with off the top of my head.

Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Why would you buy a game and trade is immediately when you could have just bought one of those games you wanted. Cough THIEF cough.

[quote name='ngxbox2004']Why would you buy a game and trade is immediately when you could have just bought one of those games you wanted. Cough THIEF cough.[/quote]

You got proof? No? Then STFU...

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='ngxbox2004']Why would you buy a game and trade is immediately when you could have just bought one of those games you wanted. Cough THIEF cough.[/quote]

You got proof? No? Then STFU...[/quote]

Actually wasn't this the game we all preorder for $10?

If so maybe his preorder actually went through?

[quote name='Trakan']How'd you get the game already? Thought it was released tomorrow...[/quote]

I don't know myself, I ordered something and this showed up instead. If I wasn't considering the XBox version, I'd keep this, but since I'd rather have it for the XBox, this one is up on the trading block.

updated my want list for this game. decided after talking about this w/ some friends and reading reviews that I'd rather have Burnout 3 than Fable.

[quote name='bmac1632']that sucks...i had fable w/ guide to offer but nevermind...doh![/quote]

sorry about that bmac. I didn't have time last night to ask anyone or look at reviews before going out for the night, and just posted a bunch of games I'd heard about. thanks for the the offer though.

if anyone has Burnout 3 for XBox and would like this game, please let me know.

its cool...i have burnout 3 but i am going to keep this game for myself...best racer i have played in a long time...good luck man

[quote name='ngxbox2004']Why would you buy a game and trade is immediately when you could have just bought one of those games you wanted. Cough THIEF cough.[/quote]

Crapping on the thread of an excellent, well-established trader is not going to win you any points around here, my friend. Watch your step.

[quote name='BigLebowski'][quote name='ngxbox2004']Why would you buy a game and trade is immediately when you could have just bought one of those games you wanted. Cough THIEF cough.[/quote]

Crapping on the thread of an excellent, well-established trader is not going to win you any points around here, my friend. Watch your step.[/quote]

thank you sir, and thanks to nachzeher as well.

[quote name='StealthySeal']check my collection list

sorry my burnout 3 is NFT[/quote]

thanks for the offer Stealthy, but didn't see anything I wanted besides Burnout 3.

[quote name='defender']I can do Tales of Symphonia for it. I have them new and Factory Sealed.[/quote]

thanks for the offer defender. I already have a deal I'm waiting to hear back about, but I'll definitely keep this in mind 8)

Why would you buy a game and trade is immediately when you could have just bought one of those games you wanted. Cough THIEF cough.

Because some stores have great deals. I just picked up KOTOR2 for no real good reason. I haven't even put more than an hour into KOTOR1. I think I'll make this my brother's christmas present.

[quote name='Scorch']

Because some stores have great deals. I just picked up KOTOR2 for no real good reason. I haven't even put more than an hour into KOTOR1. I think I'll make this my brother's christmas present.[/quote]

Thanks Scorch 8)

Just PMed you about the Hastings deal.

bread's done
Back