F-Zero-Metroid Prime GameCube $19.99

Both of these are great games and if you do not already have them buy them now.

They both offer a good challenge and Prime is one of my favorite games of all time

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Both of these are great games and if you do not already have them buy them now.

They both offer a good challenge and Prime is one of my favorite games of all time[/quote]

Wow, nice to see some good props for Prime, which I agree is one of my favorite games of all time too...Most people I talk to nowadays seem to want to rag on it.

I believe next week Circuit City will have them on sale for $15 each too, or so I hear. (At least Prime and I'm pretty sure F-Zero GX also)

Edit: D'OH! E-Z-B beat me way to it and I'm too dumb to read all the posts...Also, if your Circuit City sucks like mine does, try a price match at Best Buy.

[quote name='TheRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']Both of these are great games and if you do not already have them buy them now.

They both offer a good challenge and Prime is one of my favorite games of all time[/quote]

Wow, nice to see some good props for Prime, which I agree is one of my favorite games of all time too...Most people I talk to nowadays seem to want to rag on it.[/quote]

the first time I played through I hated it. I picked it up again and could not believe what I missed. A lot was the controls, which took me a while to get used to.

Metroid is one of my favorite series from Nintendo and so I must always give it props (unless we are talking about Zero Mission which was completely disappionting)

metroid, represent. buy it for a friend, or a nephew or something. i've loved it since the days of justin bailey. and, to be honest, it kinda sucked then. but everything else sucked worse.
my pick for best game of the year that year. metroid prime is the reason i purchased a gamecube. i was totally against the move to 3-d,but they made a believer out of me. plus i still get my fix of 2-d on the gba. it's a good day and age to be a metroid fan.

[quote name='Mishimaryu']player's choice=universal price drop :D[/quote]

Yep, it's a universal price drop (other stores should be showing the $19.99 price soon).

Metroid Prime is an awesome game. I rented it to try it out and do think the $19.99 is worth it. There are very few games that I feel are worth more than $10-$15, but this is one of them.

I'm starting to play it now, but it just doesn't feel like Metroid to me. Maybe it will as I go on...

[quote name='droidekaspam']EBgames is funny like that. Sometimes the new price is $10 cheaper than the used![/quote]

The oposite of that is Mark of Kri. You cna get it for $7.65 used with free shipping since they raised the price to $23 from $10 for new.

I missed out on that deal but going to order it new. I think they get a lot of returns, and then sell them as used. I'm hoping to get a lime new product. I ordered Devile May Cry and Dragon Quarter used and I basically got new copies. They were opened, but looked brand spankin' new.

Best buy doesn't have it down to $19.99 they still have it for $49.99. I checked in the store today. I had them do a price comparision with gamestop and they were selling it for $19.99.

I tried to use the Gamers $5 off coupon, but the wouldn't let me. The guy was a real big jerk. Just because he did the price comparision, he said I couldn't do too things at once. Does anyone know when they are going to update there price at best buy.

bread's done
Back